Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Skechers Sport Women's Sport Fashion Sneaker
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on October 12, 2013
I am a surgery nurse and stand on my feet for long hours. I like to wear athletic shoes and change them from day to day so my feet, legs and back have different types of support. I was looking for a 4th pair of good shoes. I visited many nursing/scrub websites and did my research. My mom ended up surprising me with these in the black/hot pink/ and teal "S" color combo. I could not believe how comfortable these shoes were when I slipped them on. I wore them to work and for the next several days and when I ran errands over the weekend. They will certainly go into my rotation with the nikes, new balance and saucony. I must say in terms of light weight, tread, style, width, comfort, ankle support, arch.....the Sketchers Sport (sometimes called AGILITY on other sites) are the best pair of shoes for me! I absolutely love them and have gotten several compliments from patients, co-workers and friends. I would have saved my money on all the other expensive shoes, if I knew how comfy these were. Thanks mom & Amazon!
on July 5, 2013
So light and comfortable! I can always count on Skechers. I have extreme pain in my feet from nerve damage due to chemotherapy, plus a foot surgery. I have searched almost a year for the right shoes, and this is the right one! Seriously, this is a tremendous breakthrough, my podiatrist will be thrilled!
on January 12, 2014
These are the most uncomfortable skechers I have ever owned. I have other skechers shoes that I wore all the time...particularly the mule slip on tennis shoes (which I love). I was very disappointed in these. I would never exercise in them. They would kill my feet. Nor would I wear them for long periods of time, such as day long outings where walking a lot. I mostly just wear them around the house or for quick jaunts to the store. I will admit that they are very light weight, which is cool. I just wish they had a bit more cushion.
on August 14, 2014
First time I ordered shoes on-line...I love the way the left foot fits very comfortable, but for some reason it makes the roof of my right foot hurt...I've never had this problem with shoes before...I'm going to wait a few more days of breaking in to see what I really think...I did cut off some of the inside seems that were sticking out too much
on October 6, 2014
I got these for work as an ER nurse. They are very comfy. This is actually my second pair of these shoes I've bought for work. Would definitely but again. And they are really pretty in person. The velvety material of the black really stands out against the pink and blue.
on April 25, 2015
I have never been so grateful to find a pair of shoes in my life. I have picky taste and I have foot pain. It is hard to find something that is comfortable and looks good but these fit the bill. In fact, these shoes are so comfortable that I don't want to take them off. The first full day of wear was also the first day in about 3 years that I have not had severe foot pain. I can't say enough good things about them. I don't know how they will hold up to a rigorous running schedule but they are worth a shot at this price.

Just FYI - I have very narrow feet with sky-high arches and these have plenty of support but they don't press too hard against the top of my feet either. It is a good balance of support and roominess. They run true-to-size and width seems typical of any athletic shoe. I would recommend getting whatever size you normally wear in these. I wear a size 7 (my foot is 23.5 cm) and it is an ideal fit. Stability is not an issue and that is due, in part, to the structure of the shoe which I find firmer and more impressive than some other Skechers models. They are lightweight though (and it says so on the tongue) with breathable mesh across the toe and side panels. Great for people with hot feet (me).

Bottom line: Great shoe. They don't make them anymore so I am going to buy more while I still can.
review image review image
on November 19, 2013
Have been wearing for walking love the color. They fit very well. I have gotten several commpliments on the style from the other ladies at the gym. Will be taking them on vacation for daily walking.
on November 27, 2013
I just got these yesterday and I am really pleased with them so far (wearing them as I type this). They are not as clunky as some other tennis shoes and I like the style and colors. It would be nice to have a wee bit more arch support (I have really high arches) but, other than that, they seem pretty nice.
on June 21, 2013
I swear by Skechers, for the past 10-15 years they are just about the only brand of sneakers I have bought. I love that they feel great from the first day with no "breaking in" necessary. I've even gotten my parents purchasing Skechers products. I picked a pair of these up in a local department store (in mint/lime) and was really excited to start running in them. I tried them on at the store and thought they felt great...at least as good as they could with the clunky anti-theft device that was attached. When I came home and put them on, something didn't feel right, but I couldn't quite put my finger on what was wrong. Today, I decided to put them on again and go for a walk, but they still don't feel right. It's like they're too shallow or something and they also slip on my heel. I tried several different techniques for tying them to try to remedy the issues, but to no avail. I guess I'm going to have to return them and try something else. A rare miss!
on March 10, 2014
I have 2 pair of this style sketchers. My first pair, turquoise, fit very well with zero problems on first wearing. This pair, pink and black, caused blisters where the stitching hits below the big toe. I wear these at the gym on the treadmill. I had to wear bandaids for a couple of weeks. The shoes are good quality and well made. The length was perfect. I wear a size 7B and they fit correctly. I will continue to buy sketchers as I love this brand and like my other shoes of this brand. I have about 8 pairs of sketcher sneakers of various designs. This one pair did not meet my expectations.