|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$47.97 - $95.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Synthetic sole
- Slip-resistant work shoe with athletic cushion and comfort
- Perforated paneling
- Embroidered side logo applique
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Electrical Hazard (EH) footwear meets ASTM F2413-2011 EH requirements. Footwear is constructed to provide a secondary level of protection on surfaces that are substantially insulated against accidental contact with electrically energized objects. Tested to resist disruptive discharge to ground under the potential of 18 kV 60Jz AC for one minute with no current flow in excess of one milliampere under dry conditions.
Innovative Lightweight Non-Metallic Composite Safety Toe Series footwear is designed with a durable, ultra-lightweight toe and high-grade materials for superior strength, protection and comfort. Meets ASTM F2413-2011. I/75 C/75 standards for impact and compression.
Slip resistant outsoles are tested following the ASTM F11677-2005 Mark II testing standards on clean Red Quarry tile. Using this test, all slip resistant outsoles meet or exceed a result of 0.40 under wet/oily conditions.
Steel Safety Toe
Work Steel Toe footwear has been independently tested and certified to meet or exceed the ASTM F2413-2011. I/75 C/75standards for impact and compression.
Keep your footing in-gear and slip-free with Skechers Softie work shoe. The lightweight midsole doesn't weigh you down, while the breathable lining keeps you cool and dry. A smooth leather upper provides comfort and flexibility. The high abrasion rubber outsole is great for changing conditions.
Whether you're a power commuter or someone who spends a better part of the day standing, you'll appreciate the combination of cool style, comfortable fit and tough-as-nails attitude in this versatile work shoe from Skechers. Handsomely crafted in soft, flexible leather, the upper features a full lace-up panel, padded tongue and collar and handy pull tab at the heel. Perforated accents on the sides allow feet to breathe, while the thick and rugged slip-resistant sole provides traction and durability.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0026O24CK
- Item model number: 76033
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 14, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #4 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Dental Supplies > Apparel, Gloves & Personal Protective Gear > Professional Apparel > Women's Medical Clothing > Shoes
- #28 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Uniforms, Work & Safety > Shoes
- #129 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Women > Shops > Uniforms, Work & Safety
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Buy the best that you can afford because Your feet and your joints are worth protecting and your health is worth investing in.
I've been using these shoes for work for well over 5 years; they're durable and live up to the slip-resistant claims very well. They're also comfortable, without "memory foam" which seems to go flat or break down easily.
These are a great shoe for someone on their feet long hours and they have Skechers non-slip soles :)