Spring Deals Automotive Children of Blood and Bone Casual Friday Style nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Prime exclusive: $24.99 for a limited time Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Save $20 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment. Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on March 10, 2014
I know I need to exercise, and the exercise of my choice is walking. I have "difficult" feet to find shoes for, they're rather wide and I have a high arch. I've tried Grasshoppers, Keds, Dr Scholl's, Easy Spirit, Sperry's, Earth Shoes, Clarks, Aerosoles, all trying to find the perfect shoe for me. While all the others have been tolerable, my feet have always hurt somewhat at the end of the day after wearing all the other brands. Some brands stress the ball of my foot, others are a tad too narrow and squish my toes, some rub the heel...nothing major, but nothing has truly been comfortable, just tolerable. I thought I'd just have to resign myself to having chronically tired feet.

Until I tried on a pair of Skechers.

I swear, as soon as I slipped my foot into my Skechers, the sun came out from behind the clouds, small woodland creatures came out from hiding to frolic about, and a sweet little flock of birds gently placed a halo of flowers on my head. There was also a chorus of angels singing somewhere in the distance. I was too busy crying tears of joy to pay attention as to where.

These. Shoes. Are. Heaven.

The gang at Skechers are obviously in cahoots with the angels, because they have some sort of agreement with the angels not to allow anyone's feet to touch the ground while wearing them. I don't walk anymore, I am transported down the walking path on a cloud of sheer unadulterated comfort by delightful little cherubs, hired by Skechers. You can't see them, of course, but my feet know they are there, oh yes, they do.

I serenely wave at passers-by as I float by them. I stop random strangers on the walking path to tell them how comfortable these Skechers are, and how delightful the cherubs that convey me and my happy feet down the walking path are.

These shoes are as lightweight as a cloud conveyed by cute cherubs should be. I bought four more pair (in different colors) and will be bringing them on an upcoming trip. They weigh next to nothing and I actually hate to take them off at the end of the day. There is NO "breaking in" period, they are heaven right out of the box. They gently hug my heels, caress the balls of my feet and kiss my toes. I've always liked my daily walk, but now I LOVE my daily walk. My feet are like two little puppies now, eagerly panting at the door to hurry up and let's go WALK!

Can you tell I love these shoes?
33 comments| 133 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 8, 2013
After trying on my first pair of Go Walk shoes, I knew I was going to wear the heck out of them. The color I really wanted, the black Wavelength (multi-colored soles, very cute) are absolutely sold out by every vendor in the world, so I bought a navy blue pair at a local store and started looking for black.

My size was not available locally, so I ordered from Amazon. They came, they are just as comfortable as my blue pair, and I am mostly happy. . .but they are different in some minor ways.

I didn't notice while ordering, but the pair I ordered is the Go Walk 2. Here are the differences from the original Go Walk:

The fabric is rougher. I don't feel it inside the shoe, but the look on the outside is sportier, and I don't think I will wear them with summer skirts and dresses, as I had planned.

There is something blockier about the look of the shoe. The vamp is higher on the top of the foot and the toe box is slightly wider.

Again, I will wear these shoes happily. But in my search for more colors (yes, this is an obsession now!), I will make sure I buy the original Go Walk version. They are just cuter!
11 comment| 200 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 1, 2017
I ordered these in my normal shoe size and they fit perfectly! Theyre comfortable and stay on well. I was skeptical about how cute they would be but they're super cute. I wear them with those socks made for flats and personally I like it better that way. Theyre comfortable without socks but for longer wear theyre MORE comfortable WITH socks.
Overall, highly recommended. I bought a second pair already and plan to buy a third. đź‘Ť
review image
on January 12, 2014
I recently placed my third order for Sketcher's Go Walk 2 shoes with the mesh uppers. I wore my first pair for three weeks in SE Asia this fall and, although I packed some lightweight canvas Sebagos as well, the Sketchers were so great I never removed the other pair from my suitcase.
What's great? The soles are cushioned and work well on temple floors and climbing stairs at ancient ruins so I am sure they will be fabulous kicking around town. The mesh uppers are cool while protecting the feet from dust and dirt; I don't wear sandals as I don't like having dirty feet all day from street grime. And the stretch fabric moves with the foot and is forgiving in heat and humidity when the foot might swell. The design is sophisticated enough to wear in urban areas without marking one as an "American tourist in running shoes and chinos."
One needs to be careful that they buy the fabric they prefer since there are a bevy of shoes with different fabrics, all called Go Walk 2. The maker really should do something about that confusing marketing.
88 comments| 136 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 17, 2017
These are the best shoes ever made. I have 2 pair in different colors. It's like walking in your slippers--so comfortable. I had bunion surgery and none of my shoes, including tennis shoes, felt comfortable. I wish I could afford to buy these in every color. If they get any dirt on them, they can be wiped with a moist cloth and look good as new.
on June 23, 2016
Took these on a trip traveling across Ireland. They were more comfortable than my tennis shoes! I think I used my tennis shoes once and then just used these and the sandals I brought. And we were walking upwards of 20,000 steps a day. SO COMFORTABLE I still have them and that trip was 2 years ago. Once (or if ever) they fall apart, I'm totally buying new ones.Highly recommend.
on November 9, 2017
In a way I hate to get started writing this review. There almost is no way to stop telling anyone and everyone how wonderful this particular shoe in the Skecher line is. It lines up with superb comfort and wear ability. I bought my first pair of the Go Walk 2 Slip-On when they first arrived on the shelf years ago, I wore these exclusively if I wasn't wearing a particular comfort style of a Croc. I don't buy shoes to fit my apparel. I now buy apparel to fit with my Skechers Go Walk.

At one point when Skechers stopped making this particular version, I took any opportunity to express my regret and displeasure with Skechers for letting go of this one. All other Skecher versions were okay, but either slipped up and down on my heel, did not fit the same, and was not as flexible which caused some pain to my big toe. It looked like there was not going to be any more Skechers for me once my 2 reliable Go Walk 2's were done for - worn out. (BTW, these old first pairs are still going strong.)

But, gratefully, the Go Walk 2 has returned, at least on Amazon, and I now have about 3 pair on the top shelf of my closet being reserved for the day I may need to replace my original pairs, especially if they stop making these again.

The comfort is Sooo unique that I truly have felt that maybe walking on clouds might feel the same. And besides that, these shoes actually made me "want to walk". The feet just don't get tired when wearing these. There is no place I want to go or nothing I want to do that would require me to leave these shoes behind and resting in a shoe closet. They are happy to be on my feet and my feet are Happy they are there.
[I wasn't paid to make this review. I offer it freely to you, no strings attached.]
on March 25, 2016
The most perfect shoes ever made for my feet! (I have very flat feet with no arch, a wee bit wide). I wear a 7.5 normally and the 7.5 in these are a perfect fit. These are actually my second pair - and very hard to find since I don't think Skechers makes them anymore. I completely wore out my first pair wearing them at least 4-5 times a week. Just super, super comfy and help me stay more active during the days since I'm not bothered by any foot pain. Put them on and forget about 'em! :-D Oh, also the seller was great and these arrived right on time with no problems!
on January 31, 2014
Bought these for our trip to Disney in November, and absolutely love them! Wore these all day at the park (8am-midnight) and my feet didn't hurt at all. These are my second pair (have another in the hot pink) and will keep buying them. They are the most comfortable and more importantly light weight shoe I've ever worn. Easy to slip on and can be worn with socks or without. Due to the stretchy material they give a little more room and are not overly tight. I am a true size 8 and they fit fine. Will recommend over and over! Hope they make more colors!
11 comment| 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 17, 2017
These new versions are much less comfortable, and not as good looking. You practically need a shoe horn to get these on because they've made the foot hole so small. The fabric is very tough, and wearing these for any amount of time causes foot pain. Very disappointed since the earlier version was soft, the memory foam was excellent, and they slipped easily on and off. I will start a search for another shoe company that makes quality, and abandon sketchers after purchasing six pair in the past two years.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.