Oil month Automotive Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

• Customer Reviews

on October 8, 2015
Wow, this is my first review of an item and I am excited to give this one. I am usually weary of rave reviews of items because I assume it's bogus but trust me I am a pleased consumer. I bought the Skechers Go Walk 2 based on other reviews i read here on Amazon. I got it to wear on my recent trip to Barcelona. I was absolutely thrilled every day as I walked for miles through the streets. We probably walked at least 5 miles plus a day (my friend wore her fitbit so we kept up with the miles) my travel companions were complaining about their feet and I was smiling from ear to ear. Most days I didn't have socks on and my feet never sweat. The fit was perfect true to size. I truly felt I was walking on air. Now, they aren't exactly the cutest shoes but I go for comfort over style any day.
on June 26, 2014
I LOVE how light and comfortable these shoes are! Just one issue - these have ZERO arch support! My feet started hurting after a few days wearing these so I've just purchased Spenco full length soft arch cushion supports for these shoes. I purchased the supports in the same size of the shoes. The shoes I got in size 10, the supports size 9-10 and they fit in them just perfectly! The shoes thankfully have enough room inside to allow me to insert these supports without any modifications to the shoes or the supports! Now these are perfect!

I plan on ordering more of these in different colors now that I can wear them without any issues.

I will say if you have narrow feet or if your feet tend to run on the smaller side of a size you might want to order a narrow size or a half size down on the Go Walk shoes.
on September 3, 2014
Love the comfort! They are possibly the most comfortable shoe I've ever owned, BUT.........and this is a huge BUT..........I am unable to wear them, as they almost scald my feet. They are HOT! I bought them to wear this summer with shorts, and no socks, but they almost ruined my feet, as they are so HOT on the feet. I can wear them with socks in the cooler weather, but they are useless for summer wear. I am very disappointed, as they ARE very comfortable, but if one is unable to wear them because of the heat they generate, they are just not of any value to me. They have sat in my closet for months, unused. I am waiting for cooler weather, and hope to be able to wear them then.
on September 8, 2013
In my shoe inventory I have quite a few pair of Skechers. I love these the best! Comfort that can't be beat. I actually walk my dogs in mine and sometimes walk about 2-3 miles. No problem with these particular shoes. I will keep buying because I have found something that is easy to slip into and yet comfort that is unbeatable.
on March 30, 2014
I chose these because they looked good and I have heard Skechers are a great brand. Upon arrival the fit is perfect and the shoe is great looking although reminds me of a walmart water shoe with the mesh top.Comfortable when I put them on although after walking in them more than an hour my feet were killing me. There isn't enough support in the sole. A walk around the block yes, long walks..no way. I will use these as a casual day shoe but not for walking as the name suggests.
on May 28, 2015
I bought my first pair of Go Walks last year and they barely made ot through one season. (I walk 3-5 miles a day). I was fool enough to purchase a second pair ... When i saw Go Walk 2 i thought that maybe they increased their durability. I've had my second pair for a couple of months and they are already failing.
DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY. These shoes are CRAP!
on June 17, 2013
I bought a pair of these just before vacation. Bought the pink slip-ons. They have to be the most comfortable shoes ever. I have completely flat feet, wide forefoot and narrow heels plus plantar faciitis so needless to say, comfortable shoes are difficult to find. I walked 2 miles a day on vacation and my feet have never felt better. Even with regular sneakers, they didn't feel this good. I will definitely recommend these to anyone and I'll go buy another pair.
on June 5, 2014
I bought a bright two-tone pair of these to wear around the house and loved the fit and feel so much that I decided to buy a black pair for travel. They have all the nice things I like about them, but came with an offensive chemical smell. Fortunately, leaflets in the box said they were washable, so I put them in the washer on gentle cycle and hung them to dry in the back yard per the instructions, and they are just fine now.
on July 31, 2014
Love, love, love these shoes. Went to DSW and the sales person there suggested these for comfort and the black looks pretty nice to wear to work. I bought them and fell in love with these. I bought the all black shoe. I love them so much I decided I better find another pair while they are still available and found them for cheaper here on Amazon. I couldn't be happier unless they were free. Thank you Skechers.
on June 18, 2014
I have tried on so many of the gowalks and these are my favorite!! I have bunions and the mesh material on the top conforms to my foot and accommodates my feet. Super comfy! May purchase another pair. I am a 8.5 and they fit perfect!!!!