Bubble Witch Saga 3 Check out Santa's new ride Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on May 8, 2013
After trying on my first pair of Go Walk shoes, I knew I was going to wear the heck out of them. The color I really wanted, the black Wavelength (multi-colored soles, very cute) are absolutely sold out by every vendor in the world, so I bought a navy blue pair at a local store and started looking for black.

My size was not available locally, so I ordered from Amazon. They came, they are just as comfortable as my blue pair, and I am mostly happy. . .but they are different in some minor ways.

I didn't notice while ordering, but the pair I ordered is the Go Walk 2. Here are the differences from the original Go Walk:

The fabric is rougher. I don't feel it inside the shoe, but the look on the outside is sportier, and I don't think I will wear them with summer skirts and dresses, as I had planned.

There is something blockier about the look of the shoe. The vamp is higher on the top of the foot and the toe box is slightly wider.

Again, I will wear these shoes happily. But in my search for more colors (yes, this is an obsession now!), I will make sure I buy the original Go Walk version. They are just cuter!
11 comment| 192 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 13, 2017
I purchased these shoes on February 11, 2015. I am wearing them today. These are the ONLY shoes that I can wear all day. I have another pair of sketchers with the memory foam insoles that if I try to wear them all day, my feet will be killing me by maybe 4 hours later. I love the Sketchers because I have very small feet and I can wear a ladies size 5 in this brand. Other brands, I have to wear a 4 and some even a 3 -3 ½ in children’s sizes. I am 68 years old and not partial to Disney characters or blinking lights on my shoes. So, even though these are still wearable, I think it’s time for a new pair. Or two.
on October 4, 2015
I absolutely LOVED these shoes in the beginning. Bought a 2nd pair. After 3 months, walking only 6-8 miles/week, holes right through the bottoms! I'm 5'10", 110 lbs; so it's not like I was putting alot of weight on the shoes. Extremely disappointed because of the price. 3 months of use is NOT worth $70! There are several other reviews here describing the same problem. BE WARNED!!!
on March 10, 2014
I know I need to exercise, and the exercise of my choice is walking. I have "difficult" feet to find shoes for, they're rather wide and I have a high arch. I've tried Grasshoppers, Keds, Dr Scholl's, Easy Spirit, Sperry's, Earth Shoes, Clarks, Aerosoles, all trying to find the perfect shoe for me. While all the others have been tolerable, my feet have always hurt somewhat at the end of the day after wearing all the other brands. Some brands stress the ball of my foot, others are a tad too narrow and squish my toes, some rub the heel...nothing major, but nothing has truly been comfortable, just tolerable. I thought I'd just have to resign myself to having chronically tired feet.

Until I tried on a pair of Skechers.

I swear, as soon as I slipped my foot into my Skechers, the sun came out from behind the clouds, small woodland creatures came out from hiding to frolic about, and a sweet little flock of birds gently placed a halo of flowers on my head. There was also a chorus of angels singing somewhere in the distance. I was too busy crying tears of joy to pay attention as to where.

These. Shoes. Are. Heaven.

The gang at Skechers are obviously in cahoots with the angels, because they have some sort of agreement with the angels not to allow anyone's feet to touch the ground while wearing them. I don't walk anymore, I am transported down the walking path on a cloud of sheer unadulterated comfort by delightful little cherubs, hired by Skechers. You can't see them, of course, but my feet know they are there, oh yes, they do.

I serenely wave at passers-by as I float by them. I stop random strangers on the walking path to tell them how comfortable these Skechers are, and how delightful the cherubs that convey me and my happy feet down the walking path are.

These shoes are as lightweight as a cloud conveyed by cute cherubs should be. I bought four more pair (in different colors) and will be bringing them on an upcoming trip. They weigh next to nothing and I actually hate to take them off at the end of the day. There is NO "breaking in" period, they are heaven right out of the box. They gently hug my heels, caress the balls of my feet and kiss my toes. I've always liked my daily walk, but now I LOVE my daily walk. My feet are like two little puppies now, eagerly panting at the door to hurry up and let's go WALK!

Can you tell I love these shoes?
33 comments| 106 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 10, 2017
great shoe, very light and most comfortable, the sole stands wear quite well, I am a heavy walker, usually wears shoes off rather quickly, but this one stands wear quite well given the amount of walk I did in it, two years with the same pair, really cannot complain at all. Will definitely buy many pairs as I can. The size did seem to change a bit, two years ago, size 7 fits me well, now it is size 8 (I know for sure that my feet have not changed).
on August 4, 2014
Bought these for a trip to Florida (Disney, Universal). Needed absolute NO break-in time. Fit perfectly. No blisters of ANY kind even after wearing them all day long and walking miles at the parks! Wore without shoes in the rain and no blisters or uncomfortable rubbing even when wet, and they dried wonderfully. Did have to throw them in the washing machine though because even with the antimicrobial insoles, they needed a little freshening up after a while! But they came out as good as new. I wear them constantly.

I also had a fun time at the parks noticing all the other women wearing the same shoes in all different colors! So obviously, a very popular product for extended walking circumstances.
on November 11, 2017
I am very disappointed in the Skechers shoe. I just had right hip replacement surgery and wanted a supportive shoe that was easy to get on. This shoe is a challenge to get on and I need to use a shoe horn. The support seems good. The problem with the shoe is that it curves inward in toe area rather than pointing straight as is normal. How does one safely wear a shoe like this? You don’t. Here I have major surgery and look for good shoe and this is what I’m stuck with. The right shoe is quite extreme so I cannot safely wear the shoes. I expect for the money I spent that I would get a usable pair and these aren’t wearable.
on June 16, 2017
These shoes are great. I'm a new nurse and now have 2 pairs of these shoes. I have a slightly wide foot and the material is great on my feet. They are great for walking and crouching. At the end of my shift I don't feel my feet at all. I will be getting another pair of these so as to not wear them out too fast.
on August 13, 2017
These shoes are so comfortable. It's like walking on air. I did not have to get a half size or a full size smaller or bigger than my normal size. Perfect. I bought the taupe which wasn't too light or too dark. Perfect. Looking forward to purchasing some more in other colors.
on October 21, 2017
I like a slip-on walking shoe: quick and out the door! This shoe is comfortable and perfect for walking the dog. The next Sketchers walking shoe I order will be the newer sole (not rippled), only because I like the newer look better for an out-and-about, running-errands shoe.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.