Bubble Witch Saga 3 BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now FFII_gno

on May 8, 2013
After trying on my first pair of Go Walk shoes, I knew I was going to wear the heck out of them. The color I really wanted, the black Wavelength (multi-colored soles, very cute) are absolutely sold out by every vendor in the world, so I bought a navy blue pair at a local store and started looking for black.

My size was not available locally, so I ordered from Amazon. They came, they are just as comfortable as my blue pair, and I am mostly happy. . .but they are different in some minor ways.

I didn't notice while ordering, but the pair I ordered is the Go Walk 2. Here are the differences from the original Go Walk:

The fabric is rougher. I don't feel it inside the shoe, but the look on the outside is sportier, and I don't think I will wear them with summer skirts and dresses, as I had planned.

There is something blockier about the look of the shoe. The vamp is higher on the top of the foot and the toe box is slightly wider.

Again, I will wear these shoes happily. But in my search for more colors (yes, this is an obsession now!), I will make sure I buy the original Go Walk version. They are just cuter!
11 comment| 189 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 8, 2017
My 79 year old mother has horrible feet and legs. She always wore crocs but it got to where she was always falling! She came to visit to help my daughter move so I bought her a pair of these shoes after reading the reviews. My mother is very picky and stubborn about the shoes that she will wear. After she put these shoes on, a slow moving smile moved across her face. She said she wanted to walk around a while inside so she could return them when they started hurting, though! I'm thrilled to report that she loves the shoes and even asked me to send her the link so maybe she could buy another pair! It is so hard to please my mother who under normal circumstances, wouldn't even accept a gift ( send that back, you need the money more!). I love it when I find the "perfect gift"!
on January 12, 2014
I recently placed my third order for Sketcher's Go Walk 2 shoes with the mesh uppers. I wore my first pair for three weeks in SE Asia this fall and, although I packed some lightweight canvas Sebagos as well, the Sketchers were so great I never removed the other pair from my suitcase.
What's great? The soles are cushioned and work well on temple floors and climbing stairs at ancient ruins so I am sure they will be fabulous kicking around town. The mesh uppers are cool while protecting the feet from dust and dirt; I don't wear sandals as I don't like having dirty feet all day from street grime. And the stretch fabric moves with the foot and is forgiving in heat and humidity when the foot might swell. The design is sophisticated enough to wear in urban areas without marking one as an "American tourist in running shoes and chinos."
One needs to be careful that they buy the fabric they prefer since there are a bevy of shoes with different fabrics, all called Go Walk 2. The maker really should do something about that confusing marketing.
88 comments| 132 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 10, 2014
I know I need to exercise, and the exercise of my choice is walking. I have "difficult" feet to find shoes for, they're rather wide and I have a high arch. I've tried Grasshoppers, Keds, Dr Scholl's, Easy Spirit, Sperry's, Earth Shoes, Clarks, Aerosoles, all trying to find the perfect shoe for me. While all the others have been tolerable, my feet have always hurt somewhat at the end of the day after wearing all the other brands. Some brands stress the ball of my foot, others are a tad too narrow and squish my toes, some rub the heel...nothing major, but nothing has truly been comfortable, just tolerable. I thought I'd just have to resign myself to having chronically tired feet.

Until I tried on a pair of Skechers.

I swear, as soon as I slipped my foot into my Skechers, the sun came out from behind the clouds, small woodland creatures came out from hiding to frolic about, and a sweet little flock of birds gently placed a halo of flowers on my head. There was also a chorus of angels singing somewhere in the distance. I was too busy crying tears of joy to pay attention as to where.

These. Shoes. Are. Heaven.

The gang at Skechers are obviously in cahoots with the angels, because they have some sort of agreement with the angels not to allow anyone's feet to touch the ground while wearing them. I don't walk anymore, I am transported down the walking path on a cloud of sheer unadulterated comfort by delightful little cherubs, hired by Skechers. You can't see them, of course, but my feet know they are there, oh yes, they do.

I serenely wave at passers-by as I float by them. I stop random strangers on the walking path to tell them how comfortable these Skechers are, and how delightful the cherubs that convey me and my happy feet down the walking path are.

These shoes are as lightweight as a cloud conveyed by cute cherubs should be. I bought four more pair (in different colors) and will be bringing them on an upcoming trip. They weigh next to nothing and I actually hate to take them off at the end of the day. There is NO "breaking in" period, they are heaven right out of the box. They gently hug my heels, caress the balls of my feet and kiss my toes. I've always liked my daily walk, but now I LOVE my daily walk. My feet are like two little puppies now, eagerly panting at the door to hurry up and let's go WALK!

Can you tell I love these shoes?
33 comments| 104 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 1, 2017
I ordered these in my normal shoe size and they fit perfectly! Theyre comfortable and stay on well. I was skeptical about how cute they would be but they're super cute. I wear them with those socks made for flats and personally I like it better that way. Theyre comfortable without socks but for longer wear theyre MORE comfortable WITH socks.
Overall, highly recommended. I bought a second pair already and plan to buy a third. đź‘Ť
review image
on February 10, 2017
great shoe, very light and most comfortable, the sole stands wear quite well, I am a heavy walker, usually wears shoes off rather quickly, but this one stands wear quite well given the amount of walk I did in it, two years with the same pair, really cannot complain at all. Will definitely buy many pairs as I can. The size did seem to change a bit, two years ago, size 7 fits me well, now it is size 8 (I know for sure that my feet have not changed).
on August 31, 2016
They changed the last on this shoe. All the Go Walks used to fit me just right. This one had too large of a toe-box. Too bad.. They ruined a nice shoe by trying to be too trendy. This style is one of the last ones where the sole is all one piece instead of a hodge-podge of pieces of plastic. Those are awful and pick up all kinds of junk from walking around.

Not at all the seller fault but rather Sketchers...
on October 31, 2016
CAREFUL!! I purchased other colors of these shoes from the dept. store. They are so comfortable and I love them. BUT, when ordering online I think you should get one size bigger than the ones you purchase at your local Dept. store. I have no idea why if you buy a size 6 at the Dept. store why a size 6 online would be SMALLER??? But they are!! Worth owning because the are so comfy and my favorite slip on's!!!
on June 16, 2017
These shoes are great. I'm a new nurse and now have 2 pairs of these shoes. I have a slightly wide foot and the material is great on my feet. They are great for walking and crouching. At the end of my shift I don't feel my feet at all. I will be getting another pair of these so as to not wear them out too fast.
on August 13, 2017
These shoes are so comfortable. It's like walking on air. I did not have to get a half size or a full size smaller or bigger than my normal size. Perfect. I bought the taupe which wasn't too light or too dark. Perfect. Looking forward to purchasing some more in other colors.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.