Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 3,149 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,296 reviews
on May 8, 2013
After trying on my first pair of Go Walk shoes, I knew I was going to wear the heck out of them. The color I really wanted, the black Wavelength (multi-colored soles, very cute) are absolutely sold out by every vendor in the world, so I bought a navy blue pair at a local store and started looking for black.

My size was not available locally, so I ordered from Amazon. They came, they are just as comfortable as my blue pair, and I am mostly happy. . .but they are different in some minor ways.

I didn't notice while ordering, but the pair I ordered is the Go Walk 2. Here are the differences from the original Go Walk:

The fabric is rougher. I don't feel it inside the shoe, but the look on the outside is sportier, and I don't think I will wear them with summer skirts and dresses, as I had planned.

There is something blockier about the look of the shoe. The vamp is higher on the top of the foot and the toe box is slightly wider.

Again, I will wear these shoes happily. But in my search for more colors (yes, this is an obsession now!), I will make sure I buy the original Go Walk version. They are just cuter!
11 comment| 189 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 12, 2014
I recently placed my third order for Sketcher's Go Walk 2 shoes with the mesh uppers. I wore my first pair for three weeks in SE Asia this fall and, although I packed some lightweight canvas Sebagos as well, the Sketchers were so great I never removed the other pair from my suitcase.
What's great? The soles are cushioned and work well on temple floors and climbing stairs at ancient ruins so I am sure they will be fabulous kicking around town. The mesh uppers are cool while protecting the feet from dust and dirt; I don't wear sandals as I don't like having dirty feet all day from street grime. And the stretch fabric moves with the foot and is forgiving in heat and humidity when the foot might swell. The design is sophisticated enough to wear in urban areas without marking one as an "American tourist in running shoes and chinos."
One needs to be careful that they buy the fabric they prefer since there are a bevy of shoes with different fabrics, all called Go Walk 2. The maker really should do something about that confusing marketing.
88 comments| 131 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 1, 2017
I ordered these in my normal shoe size and they fit perfectly! Theyre comfortable and stay on well. I was skeptical about how cute they would be but they're super cute. I wear them with those socks made for flats and personally I like it better that way. Theyre comfortable without socks but for longer wear theyre MORE comfortable WITH socks.
Overall, highly recommended. I bought a second pair already and plan to buy a third. đź‘Ť
review image
on March 10, 2014
I know I need to exercise, and the exercise of my choice is walking. I have "difficult" feet to find shoes for, they're rather wide and I have a high arch. I've tried Grasshoppers, Keds, Dr Scholl's, Easy Spirit, Sperry's, Earth Shoes, Clarks, Aerosoles, all trying to find the perfect shoe for me. While all the others have been tolerable, my feet have always hurt somewhat at the end of the day after wearing all the other brands. Some brands stress the ball of my foot, others are a tad too narrow and squish my toes, some rub the heel...nothing major, but nothing has truly been comfortable, just tolerable. I thought I'd just have to resign myself to having chronically tired feet.

Until I tried on a pair of Skechers.

I swear, as soon as I slipped my foot into my Skechers, the sun came out from behind the clouds, small woodland creatures came out from hiding to frolic about, and a sweet little flock of birds gently placed a halo of flowers on my head. There was also a chorus of angels singing somewhere in the distance. I was too busy crying tears of joy to pay attention as to where.

These. Shoes. Are. Heaven.

The gang at Skechers are obviously in cahoots with the angels, because they have some sort of agreement with the angels not to allow anyone's feet to touch the ground while wearing them. I don't walk anymore, I am transported down the walking path on a cloud of sheer unadulterated comfort by delightful little cherubs, hired by Skechers. You can't see them, of course, but my feet know they are there, oh yes, they do.

I serenely wave at passers-by as I float by them. I stop random strangers on the walking path to tell them how comfortable these Skechers are, and how delightful the cherubs that convey me and my happy feet down the walking path are.

These shoes are as lightweight as a cloud conveyed by cute cherubs should be. I bought four more pair (in different colors) and will be bringing them on an upcoming trip. They weigh next to nothing and I actually hate to take them off at the end of the day. There is NO "breaking in" period, they are heaven right out of the box. They gently hug my heels, caress the balls of my feet and kiss my toes. I've always liked my daily walk, but now I LOVE my daily walk. My feet are like two little puppies now, eagerly panting at the door to hurry up and let's go WALK!

Can you tell I love these shoes?
33 comments| 102 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 10, 2017
great shoe, very light and most comfortable, the sole stands wear quite well, I am a heavy walker, usually wears shoes off rather quickly, but this one stands wear quite well given the amount of walk I did in it, two years with the same pair, really cannot complain at all. Will definitely buy many pairs as I can. The size did seem to change a bit, two years ago, size 7 fits me well, now it is size 8 (I know for sure that my feet have not changed).
on August 19, 2017
I had ordered Go walk 3 but sent it back. It did not fit, was not comfortable, and the chemical order that came from the box when opened was overwhelming.

I sent them back and ordered my second pair of Go Walk 2 and they fit perfectly, we're really comfortable, and there was no chemical odor coming from the box. I will stick with Go Walk 2 and highly recommend this style ONLY
on August 31, 2016
They changed the last on this shoe. All the Go Walks used to fit me just right. This one had too large of a toe-box. Too bad.. They ruined a nice shoe by trying to be too trendy. This style is one of the last ones where the sole is all one piece instead of a hodge-podge of pieces of plastic. Those are awful and pick up all kinds of junk from walking around.

Not at all the seller fault but rather Sketchers...
on October 31, 2016
CAREFUL!! I purchased other colors of these shoes from the dept. store. They are so comfortable and I love them. BUT, when ordering online I think you should get one size bigger than the ones you purchase at your local Dept. store. I have no idea why if you buy a size 6 at the Dept. store why a size 6 online would be SMALLER??? But they are!! Worth owning because the are so comfy and my favorite slip on's!!!
on August 4, 2014
Bought these for a trip to Florida (Disney, Universal). Needed absolute NO break-in time. Fit perfectly. No blisters of ANY kind even after wearing them all day long and walking miles at the parks! Wore without shoes in the rain and no blisters or uncomfortable rubbing even when wet, and they dried wonderfully. Did have to throw them in the washing machine though because even with the antimicrobial insoles, they needed a little freshening up after a while! But they came out as good as new. I wear them constantly.

I also had a fun time at the parks noticing all the other women wearing the same shoes in all different colors! So obviously, a very popular product for extended walking circumstances.
on June 16, 2017
These shoes are great. I'm a new nurse and now have 2 pairs of these shoes. I have a slightly wide foot and the material is great on my feet. They are great for walking and crouching. At the end of my shift I don't feel my feet at all. I will be getting another pair of these so as to not wear them out too fast.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.