Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Price:$52.62 - $60.00+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

Showing 1-10 of 1,533 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,603 reviews
on August 10, 2013
Bought these shoes for our trip to Disney world...and it was absolutely the best purchase I've ever made as far as walking shoes...most people said not to wear flip flops...so I used this as an alternative and so glad I did! Great support and cushioning...lasted all day through each park!! Love it and highly recommend!
11 comment| 123 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 14, 2013
These are great shoes. My only wish is that they came in a wide width. The shoes do run true to size, however if you want to wear socks they will have to be thin socks. I am going to get another pair!!
11 comment| 69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 12, 2015
Love love these sneakers! So comfortable!
review image
on January 24, 2014
These shoes are amazing! So comfortable and extremely lightweight. They wash up beautifully in the washing machine and left to dry. An added bonus, if you live where it snows, they are slip proof. I actually have bought 4 pair so far!
on October 19, 2014
So, everyone thinks that I am crazy. I cannot stand shoes. My feet feel suffocated, and then I cannot breathe. For most of my life I have tried to stay as close to barefoot as possible, but as I get older my back is not as forgiving and my feet hurt without shoes. So then I begin straying to sandals. My feet can breathe, but my back is screaming. I saw an ad for the Skechers Go Walks. They looked fun and pretty. I have never paid much for shoes for myself, and I cringed as my husband and mother demanded that I spend money on myself.

I am so glad that I did. I feel like walking on clouds. My feet are not suffocated, but feel like they are barefoot, but the floor is soft. The support and the heel make my back feel better than it has in years. Now I am fighting with myself to not buy one in every color. The fit is on target. The arch support is great. Some have said that the vamp is too low, but my foot issues include ingrown nail problems that do not allow me to wear shoes tight on the front of my foot. These shoes did not give any issue, and were some of the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
on December 23, 2014
With plantar fasciitis, this was all I could wear all summer long. Had bought these in mint green color and wanted another pair to wear with other outfits. They were the only thing that allowed me to walk in the morning with painful PF. I'll be wearing these again next summer. Like walking on clouds! Oh, and if they get grundgy, I sprayed with "Shout" and brushed a light coat of "All Free Clear" detergent on them, threw them in washer to sit overnight, ran load of laundry next day with sneakers in. Came out just like new and smelling fresh as a daisy!!!
on July 25, 2016
I ordered These shoes for my wife, and since my wife is heavy and her skin is very sensitive I was afraid of the suitability of these shoes to her, but she was surprised by the softness of These shoes, and the comfort they offer for her feet, so she can wear them all day long without any pain or discomfort, the only problem she faced with the shoes are the internal lining as it frayed and stranded after 5 or 6 uses, other than that the shoes look comfortable and excellent for long walks, and I would recommend it strongly, and I will order them for myself soon.
on April 2, 2015
I am a Skechers fan, big time. I have a few pairs of the Go-Walk Slip On style and didn't think it could get any better. I do a lot of walking in the woods and need a shoe that is light weight, but sturdy enough to manage safely the walk through the branches, stones and occasional divots in the path. The only thing that bothered me a bit was the less than stylish appearance of the Slip-on Style. So I tried the Go Walk 2 Axis Fashion shoe. Just GREAT! It's a simple, but very nicely designed shoe hat can be dressed up or dressed down. And it's as comfortable (maybe even more comfortable) as the Slip On style. Size wise, I am between an 8 and a 7,5. I wear an 8 in the Slip On, but based on reviews, ordered the 7.5 for the 2 - Axis Fashion and it's a perfect fit. I probably will order more pairs in other colors.

UPDATE: I recently sprained my foot and these shoes saved my life. I am confused by the negative reviews re: support. With an ace bandaged foot and significant swelling, these shoes got me through the rehab period providing great support and comfort throughout...the alternative was an orthopedic boot.
on April 24, 2015
I am addicted to these shoes! I am one of those folks to kick their shoes off as soon as they walk in the door, but not with these. I put them on in the morning and am still wearing them come evening. Yes, it is hard to believe but they are that comfortable. Expensive for certain, but well worth the price. Only issue I have with them is when you wash them they tend to leave those rusty marks on the fabric that just will not wash out. I have discovered the cure for that however. I tried the Rit Dye Color Remover. A quick rise in that solution and the rusty marks are gone and the shoes dry clean and looking good as new. It also whitens the white sides and bottoms to new condition.
on April 9, 2015
Great comfortable shoe. Can slip them on very easily, no need for hands. Not sure if it's because of the very low tongue (so not as much of your foot is covered) but these shoes are almost on the borderline of being too big. They're quite comfy, but I could almost see myself accidentally kicking one off and sending it flying some day. For day to day use though, running around town doing errands, perfect shoe! So comfy! I wouldn't wear these if I was out walking on rocky or uncertain terrain, because my foot slips around in them too much, and I would worry about turning an ankle. Not that most people would reach for these shoes to go on a hike or something, anyhow.

You can't really wear socks, unless you have those really tiny socks that barely cover your toes and are super duper annoying (I have some god help me), without looking really dorky, so hopefully the built-in sock layer does what it's supposed to do, to keep your foot from sweating and stinking up the shoe. So far, so good on that account.