Check out Santa's new ride Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Plus  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 16, 2013
After having knee surgery my mom purchased these Skechers Go Walk shoes for me. I need ergonomically comfortable shoes that are easy on my knees for walking yet that look fashionable enough to wear everyday. I am usually brand loyal to Merrell shoes, which I love. I have owned Skechers before, and while they are a fine sneaker for most people, I really didn't find them to be easy enough on my weak knee for long walks. These Skechers Go Walk shoes, however, changed my opinion of Sketchers shoes!

1) They are so cushy - I live in NYC and can walk for miles in these shoes without aggravating my knee. The soft rubber sole seems to provide a slight spring to my step. And the shoe hugs my feeet comfortably.

2) They fit true to size- I ordered my typical size and they fit perfectly. They are comfortable and not too tight. Yet, I can still easily and quickly slip them on and off. Also, my foot does not slide around in them when I walk. They are probably the best fitting slip on shoe that I have ever owned.

3) They wash and wear nicely - I have them in black and they don't attract dirt. However, since I don't wear socks with them I have tossed them in the washing machine to clean them and they have come out perfectly clean while still retaining their original shape and fit.

In sum, I was very skeptical that a slip on shoe made by Skechers could be ergonomically designed well enough to allow for pain free walking with my bad knee. However, Skechers Go Walk shoes are amazing! They are cushy, with a great fit and a fashionable look. I am impressed that they still look and feel great despite almost daily use. I highly recommend them for anyone that wants a comfortable and nice looking slip on walking shoe.
77 comments| 298 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 10, 2013
Bought these shoes for our trip to Disney world...and it was absolutely the best purchase I've ever made as far as walking shoes...most people said not to wear flip flops...so I used this as an alternative and so glad I did! Great support and cushioning...lasted all day through each park!! Love it and highly recommend!
11 comment| 131 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 13, 2014
I liked these fine, although they tended to hold snugly to the front of my foot and let the heel area slip.
There are inserts for that. But my physical therapist took one look at the soles and flunked them.
Too much sole grip, she says. They are so grippy, you don't get enough information from the surface you are walking on.
That won't apply to everyone, but it matters to people walking on unfamiliar terrain and lookimg for a safe shoe.
So would recommend for walking on prepared surfaces.
on July 25, 2016
I ordered These shoes for my wife, and since my wife is heavy and her skin is very sensitive I was afraid of the suitability of these shoes to her, but she was surprised by the softness of These shoes, and the comfort they offer for her feet, so she can wear them all day long without any pain or discomfort, the only problem she faced with the shoes are the internal lining as it frayed and stranded after 5 or 6 uses, other than that the shoes look comfortable and excellent for long walks, and I would recommend it strongly, and I will order them for myself soon.
on September 17, 2017
Fit as expected, but the materials used has changed, compared to my previous purchases of skechers go walk the sole of this one is hard, it feels like there's no memory foam in it and the fabric is quite rough.
I've been wearing skechers go walk in the office (daily) for almost 3 years and i am certain that the materials has changed
on July 18, 2017
love this for comfort, not the look. I wish they had a little lower cut, but they are great comfortable shoes. Going to Disney, and wanted to have a shoe that would take me thru the park. I am a senior, so they will be fine. My friend recommended these.
on June 30, 2017
I really like these shoes but I will say the soles get hard fast- I was surprised. I have now limited them to indoors only. I have RA and I thought they would be perfect all around. They are good- the cushion just didn't last. (Maybe 3 weeks)
on March 24, 2014
I have had to return (to Zappos) a pair of water resistant Go Walk style shoes, but all of the stretchy ones with a tight mesh look are winners. That said, the sizing is inconsistent between the various Go Walk styles, and the order I place that included this low cut model also included a beige / tan Go Walk in the loafer or boat shoe style. They were just a tad oversized, but fit my mother well so rather than return them, I gave them to Mother.

I have a foot that runs narrow though not as narrow as it did up through my 30s or 40s. Now I can wear a narrow running Medium in a size 8...sometimes an 81/2 in a lace up athletic style. What often happens is that closed shoes are too wide in the heel and my shoes will slip. Not so in most of the Go Walk styles...but the 'engineered' models (identified that way) are the best fit and offer the most support.

The structure of the foot bed combined with the little independently moving 'bumps' on the springy sole work to stabilize my foot, while also providing amazing flexibility, so that I can walk on the river rocks in my flower beds and not feel the rocks (amazing!) or have my foot or ankle 'turn'...I feel at age 70 completely at ease walking on the rocks and uneven ground. The wider heel base is a large part of that stability. My flat arches are happier if I insert a half foot Orthaheel arch silicone support when I'm going to be on my feet a lot, but so far these lower cut shoes are offering plenty of support with no support added, and I have no discomfort in my big toe joints (osteoarthritis), no burning arches, no return of plantar fascitis, no slipping at the heel and no turned ankles. What more can I ask!....well...maybe I could ask for a truly dressy shoes that offers such wonderful comfort.
on April 28, 2014
Since I was a little kid my grandmother has had issues with her feet from bunions and bone spurs to arthritis. She always had difficulty finding a shoe that she could work and walk in for extended periods even when she had to work on her fit all day. She mentioned seeing the Skechers Go Walk commercial and wondered how those would work for her so I came to my most favorite site in the world Amazon, and started exploring I was shocked and pleasantly surprised to see the wide variety that Skechers had to offer in way of their Go Walk line especially since my grandma is not big on sneakers living in Florida. I found this style I really liked it and thought it would be perfect for our upcoming cruise. I originally ordered her a 8.5, and when she called me to let me know she had got them she was so in love she said "Ohhhh I just love them," Quite lustily I might add. She said the memory foam felt so good and comforting on her feet but they were a little big, So I hopped back online and submitted an exchange for the size 8. They were promptly sent out and my grandmother was able to give the 8.5 back to the delivery man and she called and said they fit like a charm. The real test came when she went to visit her stepmother and they went walking along a pier. My grandmother walked for over an hour and said her feet did not bother her once. I was so glad I came back and ordered another pair of the Go Walks in a different style and had them sent to her.
on February 15, 2015
I wanted these for work since they appeared online as sleeker-looking than my Gowalk 2 convertibles, but they just weren't as comfortable, since for some reason the top of the shoe at the opening was very stiff and seemed to cut into the top of my foot as I walked in them, and aside from the fact that they don't have rubber sides, they still looked pretty much like sneakers.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.