Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,577 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,650 reviews
on August 10, 2013
Bought these shoes for our trip to Disney world...and it was absolutely the best purchase I've ever made as far as walking shoes...most people said not to wear flip flops...so I used this as an alternative and so glad I did! Great support and cushioning...lasted all day through each park!! Love it and highly recommend!
11 comment| 129 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 23, 2014
With plantar fasciitis, this was all I could wear all summer long. Had bought these in mint green color and wanted another pair to wear with other outfits. They were the only thing that allowed me to walk in the morning with painful PF. I'll be wearing these again next summer. Like walking on clouds! Oh, and if they get grundgy, I sprayed with "Shout" and brushed a light coat of "All Free Clear" detergent on them, threw them in washer to sit overnight, ran load of laundry next day with sneakers in. Came out just like new and smelling fresh as a daisy!!!
on July 13, 2014
I liked these fine, although they tended to hold snugly to the front of my foot and let the heel area slip.
There are inserts for that. But my physical therapist took one look at the soles and flunked them.
Too much sole grip, she says. They are so grippy, you don't get enough information from the surface you are walking on.
That won't apply to everyone, but it matters to people walking on unfamiliar terrain and lookimg for a safe shoe.
So would recommend for walking on prepared surfaces.
on July 25, 2016
I ordered These shoes for my wife, and since my wife is heavy and her skin is very sensitive I was afraid of the suitability of these shoes to her, but she was surprised by the softness of These shoes, and the comfort they offer for her feet, so she can wear them all day long without any pain or discomfort, the only problem she faced with the shoes are the internal lining as it frayed and stranded after 5 or 6 uses, other than that the shoes look comfortable and excellent for long walks, and I would recommend it strongly, and I will order them for myself soon.
on September 17, 2017
Fit as expected, but the materials used has changed, compared to my previous purchases of skechers go walk the sole of this one is hard, it feels like there's no memory foam in it and the fabric is quite rough.
I've been wearing skechers go walk in the office (daily) for almost 3 years and i am certain that the materials has changed
on July 18, 2017
love this for comfort, not the look. I wish they had a little lower cut, but they are great comfortable shoes. Going to Disney, and wanted to have a shoe that would take me thru the park. I am a senior, so they will be fine. My friend recommended these.
on June 30, 2017
I really like these shoes but I will say the soles get hard fast- I was surprised. I have now limited them to indoors only. I have RA and I thought they would be perfect all around. They are good- the cushion just didn't last. (Maybe 3 weeks)
on May 15, 2014
I purchased a pair of Skechers Go Walk 2 several months ago and I fell in love with them so when I saw this adorable pair I hoped it would have the same fit and feel of my previous pair, this is an Axis, and sure enough it did! I am 51 and have bursitis in both hips but that doesn't stop me from being very active - it just means I select my footwear with great care. This incredibly lightweight, comfortable shoe has been worn for hours at a time by me - and I mean hours! I wear it with everything, including casual skirts and dresses. Just today I was out and about in them and someone said to me 'now how cute are those shoes' and I agreed and told her all about them. It's exactly what I want - a casual sneaker that doesn't look like a sneaker. Give me a bit of fashion, great comfort, reasonable price and pain free walking and I am sold! I say keep up the excellent work Skechers - my feet (and hips) love you!
on April 2, 2015
I am a Skechers fan, big time. I have a few pairs of the Go-Walk Slip On style and didn't think it could get any better. I do a lot of walking in the woods and need a shoe that is light weight, but sturdy enough to manage safely the walk through the branches, stones and occasional divots in the path. The only thing that bothered me a bit was the less than stylish appearance of the Slip-on Style. So I tried the Go Walk 2 Axis Fashion shoe. Just GREAT! It's a simple, but very nicely designed shoe hat can be dressed up or dressed down. And it's as comfortable (maybe even more comfortable) as the Slip On style. Size wise, I am between an 8 and a 7,5. I wear an 8 in the Slip On, but based on reviews, ordered the 7.5 for the 2 - Axis Fashion and it's a perfect fit. I probably will order more pairs in other colors.

UPDATE: I recently sprained my foot and these shoes saved my life. I am confused by the negative reviews re: support. With an ace bandaged foot and significant swelling, these shoes got me through the rehab period providing great support and comfort throughout...the alternative was an orthopedic boot.
on April 9, 2015
Great comfortable shoe. Can slip them on very easily, no need for hands. Not sure if it's because of the very low tongue (so not as much of your foot is covered) but these shoes are almost on the borderline of being too big. They're quite comfy, but I could almost see myself accidentally kicking one off and sending it flying some day. For day to day use though, running around town doing errands, perfect shoe! So comfy! I wouldn't wear these if I was out walking on rocky or uncertain terrain, because my foot slips around in them too much, and I would worry about turning an ankle. Not that most people would reach for these shoes to go on a hike or something, anyhow.

You can't really wear socks, unless you have those really tiny socks that barely cover your toes and are super duper annoying (I have some god help me), without looking really dorky, so hopefully the built-in sock layer does what it's supposed to do, to keep your foot from sweating and stinking up the shoe. So far, so good on that account.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.