Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,566 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,637 reviews
on June 14, 2013
These are great shoes. My only wish is that they came in a wide width. The shoes do run true to size, however if you want to wear socks they will have to be thin socks. I am going to get another pair!!
11 comment| 71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 20, 2017
Once in awhile I get lucky with a shoe/sandal that fits that I love. I do not own any Sketchers, I might have tried them before but probably had to return them. I took a chance with these, as I was looking for a slip on, no sock, athletic shoe that I could wear in the warmer wether, when it rains. I recently went to NYC in sandals and it poured, and regretted it. My feet were soaked. I wear between a 9 and 9-1/2 and a Medium to a Wide. In a closed shoe I wear a 9-1/2 Medium or Wide. In a sneaker I wear a 10 Wide. I ordered these in the 9-1/2 Medium. As soon as I opened them, I could tell that they run a little wide and I was happy. I have a bunion and have to be careful. Can't afford any pressure on it. These are also lightweight. Slips right on, the length was perfect. I have a tiny bit of slippage in the heel. However, not a factor to return. Plus, my feet will swell a little with walking and with heat. So for someone considering, the length is on target. They run a little wide, if you are a narrow they might not work,, unless you wear socks with them. I recommend them. I gave them 4 instead of 5 stars because I haven't really worn them outside yet with a lot of walking. However, I do not anticipate any problem.
on August 10, 2013
Bought these shoes for our trip to Disney world...and it was absolutely the best purchase I've ever made as far as walking shoes...most people said not to wear flip flops...so I used this as an alternative and so glad I did! Great support and cushioning...lasted all day through each park!! Love it and highly recommend!
11 comment| 125 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 23, 2014
With plantar fasciitis, this was all I could wear all summer long. Had bought these in mint green color and wanted another pair to wear with other outfits. They were the only thing that allowed me to walk in the morning with painful PF. I'll be wearing these again next summer. Like walking on clouds! Oh, and if they get grundgy, I sprayed with "Shout" and brushed a light coat of "All Free Clear" detergent on them, threw them in washer to sit overnight, ran load of laundry next day with sneakers in. Came out just like new and smelling fresh as a daisy!!!
on July 13, 2014
I liked these fine, although they tended to hold snugly to the front of my foot and let the heel area slip.
There are inserts for that. But my physical therapist took one look at the soles and flunked them.
Too much sole grip, she says. They are so grippy, you don't get enough information from the surface you are walking on.
That won't apply to everyone, but it matters to people walking on unfamiliar terrain and lookimg for a safe shoe.
So would recommend for walking on prepared surfaces.
on July 25, 2016
I ordered These shoes for my wife, and since my wife is heavy and her skin is very sensitive I was afraid of the suitability of these shoes to her, but she was surprised by the softness of These shoes, and the comfort they offer for her feet, so she can wear them all day long without any pain or discomfort, the only problem she faced with the shoes are the internal lining as it frayed and stranded after 5 or 6 uses, other than that the shoes look comfortable and excellent for long walks, and I would recommend it strongly, and I will order them for myself soon.
on July 23, 2017
Now, these might not be the cutest shoes in the world, in fact my husband thought they were water shoes or something at first (haha), but they're so comfortable and are great for walking around. I had a business trip to DC, and these were great for walking around the city and walking to my conference before changing shoes. I didn't even have to break them in!
I wear anywhere from a 9 to 10 depending on the shoe and the width, so I ordered a 9.5 and they worked great.
on November 1, 2014
Bought this shoe for my three week honeymoon in Europe. Didn't have time to break them in, but they didn't need it. No problems walking around all day with or without socks. My feet got a little sweaty the first few times without socks, but not bad enough to stop and I stopped noticing it all together after the third day. GREAT buy. Super light weight to travel with and casual enough to wear all day in any environment: museums, shopping, hiking, cafe lounging, boat rides, dune buggies, all that and more. Will buy more. Fit is true to size, no blisters or slipping.
on July 18, 2017
love this for comfort, not the look. I wish they had a little lower cut, but they are great comfortable shoes. Going to Disney, and wanted to have a shoe that would take me thru the park. I am a senior, so they will be fine. My friend recommended these.
on June 30, 2017
I really like these shoes but I will say the soles get hard fast- I was surprised. I have now limited them to indoors only. I have RA and I thought they would be perfect all around. They are good- the cushion just didn't last. (Maybe 3 weeks)

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.