Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,547 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,617 reviews
on August 10, 2013
Bought these shoes for our trip to Disney world...and it was absolutely the best purchase I've ever made as far as walking shoes...most people said not to wear flip flops...so I used this as an alternative and so glad I did! Great support and cushioning...lasted all day through each park!! Love it and highly recommend!
11 comment| 124 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 14, 2013
These are great shoes. My only wish is that they came in a wide width. The shoes do run true to size, however if you want to wear socks they will have to be thin socks. I am going to get another pair!!
11 comment| 71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 24, 2014
These shoes are amazing! So comfortable and extremely lightweight. They wash up beautifully in the washing machine and left to dry. An added bonus, if you live where it snows, they are slip proof. I actually have bought 4 pair so far!
on April 12, 2015
Love love these sneakers! So comfortable!
review image
on June 20, 2017
Once in awhile I get lucky with a shoe/sandal that fits that I love. I do not own any Sketchers, I might have tried them before but probably had to return them. I took a chance with these, as I was looking for a slip on, no sock, athletic shoe that I could wear in the warmer wether, when it rains. I recently went to NYC in sandals and it poured, and regretted it. My feet were soaked. I wear between a 9 and 9-1/2 and a Medium to a Wide. In a closed shoe I wear a 9-1/2 Medium or Wide. In a sneaker I wear a 10 Wide. I ordered these in the 9-1/2 Medium. As soon as I opened them, I could tell that they run a little wide and I was happy. I have a bunion and have to be careful. Can't afford any pressure on it. These are also lightweight. Slips right on, the length was perfect. I have a tiny bit of slippage in the heel. However, not a factor to return. Plus, my feet will swell a little with walking and with heat. So for someone considering, the length is on target. They run a little wide, if you are a narrow they might not work,, unless you wear socks with them. I recommend them. I gave them 4 instead of 5 stars because I haven't really worn them outside yet with a lot of walking. However, I do not anticipate any problem.
on October 19, 2014
So, everyone thinks that I am crazy. I cannot stand shoes. My feet feel suffocated, and then I cannot breathe. For most of my life I have tried to stay as close to barefoot as possible, but as I get older my back is not as forgiving and my feet hurt without shoes. So then I begin straying to sandals. My feet can breathe, but my back is screaming. I saw an ad for the Skechers Go Walks. They looked fun and pretty. I have never paid much for shoes for myself, and I cringed as my husband and mother demanded that I spend money on myself.

I am so glad that I did. I feel like walking on clouds. My feet are not suffocated, but feel like they are barefoot, but the floor is soft. The support and the heel make my back feel better than it has in years. Now I am fighting with myself to not buy one in every color. The fit is on target. The arch support is great. Some have said that the vamp is too low, but my foot issues include ingrown nail problems that do not allow me to wear shoes tight on the front of my foot. These shoes did not give any issue, and were some of the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
on December 23, 2014
With plantar fasciitis, this was all I could wear all summer long. Had bought these in mint green color and wanted another pair to wear with other outfits. They were the only thing that allowed me to walk in the morning with painful PF. I'll be wearing these again next summer. Like walking on clouds! Oh, and if they get grundgy, I sprayed with "Shout" and brushed a light coat of "All Free Clear" detergent on them, threw them in washer to sit overnight, ran load of laundry next day with sneakers in. Came out just like new and smelling fresh as a daisy!!!
on July 13, 2014
I liked these fine, although they tended to hold snugly to the front of my foot and let the heel area slip.
There are inserts for that. But my physical therapist took one look at the soles and flunked them.
Too much sole grip, she says. They are so grippy, you don't get enough information from the surface you are walking on.
That won't apply to everyone, but it matters to people walking on unfamiliar terrain and lookimg for a safe shoe.
So would recommend for walking on prepared surfaces.
on July 25, 2016
I ordered These shoes for my wife, and since my wife is heavy and her skin is very sensitive I was afraid of the suitability of these shoes to her, but she was surprised by the softness of These shoes, and the comfort they offer for her feet, so she can wear them all day long without any pain or discomfort, the only problem she faced with the shoes are the internal lining as it frayed and stranded after 5 or 6 uses, other than that the shoes look comfortable and excellent for long walks, and I would recommend it strongly, and I will order them for myself soon.
on July 23, 2017
Now, these might not be the cutest shoes in the world, in fact my husband thought they were water shoes or something at first (haha), but they're so comfortable and are great for walking around. I had a business trip to DC, and these were great for walking around the city and walking to my conference before changing shoes. I didn't even have to break them in!
I wear anywhere from a 9 to 10 depending on the shoe and the width, so I ordered a 9.5 and they worked great.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.