Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 7,978 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8,405 reviews
on June 30, 2014
I really do love them. I have never worn something so easily. I'm 24, and I can tell you these shoes aren't only for seniors! My 66 year old mom gave these to me as a gift (from bealls, they were like 60 bucks, ouch!) because she loved her pair so much. She has arthritis, osteoporosis and a knee replacement so these shoes are a delight for her to use...and for me too. I haven't really worn the rest of my shoes since I got these.

As someone mentioned, the soles do wear away quickly. I have been wearing my pair since January, but they're still useful. It rained recently and I finally felt water leaking in on my right foot. The ball of my foot area had a very small hole. It's ok, I plan to wear these until they're totaled. Since I knew I'd wear them out, I bought another replacement pair 4 months in, which I haven't worn yet.

These are light and easy to put on and off. I wear these to school everyday...actually I wear these pretty exclusively. They might not be beautiful, but I don't care. I sacrifice fashion for comfort any day. I'm thinking of actually wearing these to my graduation. They're that awesome. I'm buying like 2 more pairs before they ever get discontinued lol!!!! You should too!!!!

*EDIT*: April 2015, I did wear these for my graduation (August) after all! While all the other girls were wobbling around, wincing in pain from their high heels, I received my degree in comfort :P I still wear these all the time, even to the gym.
review image review image review image review image review image
66 comments| 342 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 25, 2012
I have problems with plantar fascitis and high arch support and find these shoes so comfortable. I can both walk and run in them. Highly recommend them.
44 comments| 393 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 10, 2014
At least, that is what my mother-in-law told me. I bought several styles of shoes for her. She has diabetes and was developing some blisters and corns. I wanted her to have shoes that wouldn't cause any friction. I had her try these on in a Skechers store, but they didn't have a women's 9.5 - only a 9. My MIL told me not to bother looking for them because with winter coming, she needed something for the snow.

I came to Amazon and was happy to see they still had a 9.5 and I ordered it for her anyway. I figured she could use it in the house or next spring. She loved them. Of the ten styles I ordered, this was immediately on the top of her list as a favorite. The length and width are both accurate, there is nothing to rub on her diabetic feet, and the insert is made of very soft material.

My guess is that they will not last very long because they are so soft. But, as long as she wears them in the house, my guess is that she'll still get reasonable wear out of them.
on March 22, 2017
I wear a 7.5 and these fit but are a little tight. But most Sketchers will stretch out so I am happy with what I received. I do have some Bob's by Sketchers and got them in an 8, well now they have stretched out and are a little on the big side but still not too bad.

Now on to the shoe itself, OMG they are fantastic. We have cement floors in our office and I was on my feet all week getting ready for a party on Friday. Monday I thought my feet were going to fall off, so Tuesday I had them sent next day delivery (Prime is a wonderful thing) so by Wednesday when they got here I was dying. I put them on as soon as they arrived and WOW what a difference. My feet, legs and back were seriously thanking me, best shoes ever!
on June 27, 2016
Amazing shoes! This was my second pair of exact same design. My first pair was black and white color, and I love it so much I bought the second pair in navy blue. This shoe is so light weight that it feels like you're not even wearing anything, but in a good way. I can wear it all day long. My regular shoe size is 6.5, that's what I bought and it fits perfectly. Everything is great about the shoe except for one thing that it smells really bad after a few wear, so you would need to wash it often than you would like to. I hope Sketcher will do something about the smell with their future products for these go walk design, or maybe they've already fixed it, I don't know. Anyways, I will continue to wear the pairs I bought and will buy similar types of shoes from them in the future again.
on June 30, 2016
The material used to make the upper section (the gray part, not the sole) is inferior to the material used in the original Skechers. These must be a knock off and not the real thing. I returned them.
VINE VOICEon February 10, 2015
I had never tried these shoes before, but the overwhelming positive reviews led me to order a pair.
They were delivered yesterday and after trying them on, I already know they will be my new favorite shoes.

My feet and ankles are always swollen to varying degrees. Many types of shoes simply won't fit my feet and many that do become painful after a short time. I often look for men's shoes to obtain a wider footbed and my go-to brand has been Arcopedico because many of their styles are a knit mesh fabric that will conform to whatever shape my feet are each day. Most socks are painful for me to wear, so I prefer shoes that are washable.
Some of the Minnetonka shoes are very soft, flexible leather and work for me too.

I recently started a new job that requires me being on my feet and moving all of the time. Having worked from home for many years, the thought of wearing shoes for an entire shift was the scariest part of my new job. I've been able to get by with sandals, slides, slippers and being barefoot for years and know too well how painful shoes can be after a couple of hours. Although I haven't worn these shoes yet for a shift at work, the fact that I was able to get them on my fat, swollen feet and they conform to whatever shape my feet are in without cutting, pinching or adding weight is a miracle. Being washable is a tremendous bonus.
They weigh nearly nothing at all and the soles provide great grip, which will be very beneficial in my job where I am constantly moving and often carrying objects.

I have no idea how long these wonderful shoes have been on the market, but I wish I had discovered them sooner.
on November 29, 2016
I'm on Amazon again looking for walking shoes and thought I'd finally write my review of these. They are very comfortable, but more in a slipper-like way than something I would wear for real walking. When I first got them, about a year and a half ago, I thought they were extremely comfortable (they are) and would be great for my 10K+ steps a day...however, the truth is they would never stand up to wearing 2-3 times a week in that capacity. The soles are far too soft, when walking on gravel I have to step lightly as I fear a rock might come through the sole. There is zero foot-bed structure or support, in my opinion, so it would not be hard to twist an ankle or step wrong. I stopped wearing them as a daily kind of shoe because I could get a hole in my sole mid-day. Again, they are very comfortable and conform to your feet, perfect for a casual walk or around the house, doing errands, but not sturdy enough in any way to call them walking shoes.
on April 5, 2015
Sketcher Go Walk are THE most comfortable thing I have EVER worn on my feet! I wear them all day long and NOT one problem-not even a little problem! The foot-bed and sole technology makes them worth every penny, as far as I am concerned! I have several different chronic pain issues and musculoskeletal physical problems, which makes it extremely difficult for me to find footwear I can live with. Even when I buy a shoe/sandal that seems comfy in the store and the first few days of wear, I always end up having to give away every piece of footwear I buy, because after a few days they are a nightmare. It's expensive and frustrating! I'd rather buy something expensive that I can count on, like Sketchers. When I think of all the money I have spent of disappointing shoes, it makes sense to spend more for Sketchers. I also have Go Walk flip-flops, and I feel the same way about them-like walking on marshmallow clouds! I honestly plan to get rid of all my footwear that are sitting around collecting dust because I can't wear them, and get every type of footwear Sketcher makes-from sandal to boot-because I know I can count on them!
on May 24, 2016
I like these slip on to wear around the house and to the store as I just cant go in flip flops anymore they just hurt. These are very light and casual but I didnt give it 5 stars because for what you get the price is too high. There is not enough here to charge 40 bucks. Twenty five is a good price. I would not buy another pair for 40.