Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,817 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,903 reviews
on October 16, 2012
These are the most comfortable walking shoes I have ever purchased. Well worth the money and extremely lightweight. I've already purchased a second pair in a different color.
0Comment| 108 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 25, 2013
I wore these shoes for a 12 hr nursing shift and couldn't believe how comfortable they were the whole night!
on February 25, 2013
Ok, I was worried about these shoes feeling good on my feet because they are so 'light' with not much arch support! I didn't need to worry; they feel like you are wearing nothing. Not as cushy as I expected; reading other reviews. I have a R foot an entire size bigger than L; needs a toe fusion; both my feet are wider in front and very narrow in back. I wanted something to wear in the summer...these fit my feet perfectly! I am not walking out of them like most shoes; they are plenty wide enough in front; and narrow enough in back. As for the colors: my husband says the white look like nursing shoes!! But that is a man's opinion. I have ordered the Stone and Charcoal models that are suede. I am not into the other flashy colors; pretty much wear neutral; but they do come in lots of colors! Wearing them around the house with no socks, my feet do sweat a bit! I have worn these on the treadmill at home and they are better than my $140 Asics! So I think they are perfect: 'girly' looking; and don't hurt my bad foot! Highly recommend!
on October 6, 2012
These are the most comfortable, lightweight shoes I've ever had. I can wear these shoes 14 hours and still have support and comfort. So water repellent, too!.
on December 3, 2012
My wife loves the Sketchers, she now has 3 pairs of the Womens go walk shoes in different colors. Happy wife happy life.
22 comments| 109 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon October 6, 2012
These shoes are very lightweight and comfortable. Walking in them puts a bounce in my step! I read that the sizing ran a little large, so bought a half size smaller than usual, and the fit is perfect. I wear them without socks most of the time, but they stretch just enough to accomodate thinner socks too. They are a bit pricey, but I was willing to pay for the name with this pair.
11 comment| 164 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 18, 2014
The shoe feels GREAT. I will be taking it on my vacation, next time.

Made the mistake before of wearing new boots, because I was going somewhere snowy, and wanted to keep my feet warm.

The boots, though they kept my feet dry, were so stiff on the bottoms that I didn't walk around and explore and shop as much as I wanted... so I started looking for something great, and found these.
I'm very happy with them.

SIZE NOTE: If you are like me, and your shoe size can vary, depending on the shoe, this might help you.
I can wear an 8 or an 8-and-a-half, depending on the shoe. I bought 8-and-a-half, and these seem just a little too loose. NOT so much that I'd send them back, but a little bit large. So you might be able to get away ordering your 'smaller' size that sometimes fits you.

These don't have as much arch support as some people might need, and I start noticing that after a long day, but for the most part they're some of the most comfortable shoes I've ever had.
on July 15, 2013
The shoes arrived before the expected delivery date, and in great condition. I put them on and did not take them off for the rest of the day. The shoes are light weight, yet supportive, and so very comfortable for walking. I feel like I am walking on springs. I ordered the Natural color, and the shoes go great with khakis which is what I wear to work. The shoes slip on easily, are not hot on my feet, and seem to be well made. The only regret is that they don't support my very high arch but I will put in an orthotic and take care of that. I really like these shoes, and will order more in other colors. I will recommend these shoes to my friends.

As a postscript, the more I wear these shoes, the better I like them! I bought these shoes for the office, not as walking/exercise shoes. I do a lot of standing and walking around the office and so wanted some comfortable shoes. These are wonderful shoes, as comfortable as my house slippers. If you are loooking for a shoe in which to exercise, you may want something with more structure. But for office wear, these are the best shoes I have ever experienced.
on January 9, 2014
I walk my dogs everyday on the beach for 1.5 to 2 hours. I was looking for a good walking shoe that was easy to slip on and off, was attractive, and could get a little wet. I had seen these advertised and decided to try them. I like the look and wear of the shoes, but they run small (contrary to the product info) and the size (size 7 that I have worn for decades) that I got hurts my toes and caused blisters on my heels. Unfortunately, I figured this out too late to return them. I will probably get a bigger size because I think that they are a good value. I am tired of paying over $100 for running shoes, walking shoes, etc.
on March 6, 2013
Due to five plus years of ongoing problems with my leg, I have earned the title of "Imelda Marcos Jr". This is due to the number of shoes I have purchased trying to find that one shoe that was going to make my life easier and my pain lessen. I am a geriatric nurse and spend 10+ hours a day on my feet. In March of last year I had an Open Wedge, High Tibial Osteotomy. Since that time my shoe buying has multiplied many times over. However I feel like my search is over!!! These are the MOST WONDERFUL shoes that have EVER been manufactured! I bought my daughter a pair of the lace up ones in bright yellow ( not really a suitable color for nursing) and I wore them on a shopping trip one day and while at the mall was already searching for a white pair, with no success. When I got home I almost immediately got online and ordered the first pair ( they were slip ons and were made of a more cloth-like material. Upon wearing these for the first time I was sure these were the shoe for me. I then ordered me a pair of leather lace ups and white leather slide on's. All of my coworkers love them. I let some of them try mine on and they had to go get them a pair. They are so soft, flexable and "free". You litterally feel like you are walking, bare foot, on clouds! If you don't have a pair, get one, two, even three or more. I PROMISE you won't be disappointed!!