Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 1,819 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,902 reviews
on October 16, 2012
These are the most comfortable walking shoes I have ever purchased. Well worth the money and extremely lightweight. I've already purchased a second pair in a different color.
0Comment| 108 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 25, 2013
I wore these shoes for a 12 hr nursing shift and couldn't believe how comfortable they were the whole night!
on February 25, 2013
Ok, I was worried about these shoes feeling good on my feet because they are so 'light' with not much arch support! I didn't need to worry; they feel like you are wearing nothing. Not as cushy as I expected; reading other reviews. I have a R foot an entire size bigger than L; needs a toe fusion; both my feet are wider in front and very narrow in back. I wanted something to wear in the summer...these fit my feet perfectly! I am not walking out of them like most shoes; they are plenty wide enough in front; and narrow enough in back. As for the colors: my husband says the white look like nursing shoes!! But that is a man's opinion. I have ordered the Stone and Charcoal models that are suede. I am not into the other flashy colors; pretty much wear neutral; but they do come in lots of colors! Wearing them around the house with no socks, my feet do sweat a bit! I have worn these on the treadmill at home and they are better than my $140 Asics! So I think they are perfect: 'girly' looking; and don't hurt my bad foot! Highly recommend!
on October 6, 2012
These are the most comfortable, lightweight shoes I've ever had. I can wear these shoes 14 hours and still have support and comfort. So water repellent, too!.
VINE VOICEon October 6, 2012
These shoes are very lightweight and comfortable. Walking in them puts a bounce in my step! I read that the sizing ran a little large, so bought a half size smaller than usual, and the fit is perfect. I wear them without socks most of the time, but they stretch just enough to accomodate thinner socks too. They are a bit pricey, but I was willing to pay for the name with this pair.
11 comment| 164 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 3, 2012
My wife loves the Sketchers, she now has 3 pairs of the Womens go walk shoes in different colors. Happy wife happy life.
22 comments| 109 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 18, 2014
The shoe feels GREAT. I will be taking it on my vacation, next time.

Made the mistake before of wearing new boots, because I was going somewhere snowy, and wanted to keep my feet warm.

The boots, though they kept my feet dry, were so stiff on the bottoms that I didn't walk around and explore and shop as much as I wanted... so I started looking for something great, and found these.
I'm very happy with them.

SIZE NOTE: If you are like me, and your shoe size can vary, depending on the shoe, this might help you.
I can wear an 8 or an 8-and-a-half, depending on the shoe. I bought 8-and-a-half, and these seem just a little too loose. NOT so much that I'd send them back, but a little bit large. So you might be able to get away ordering your 'smaller' size that sometimes fits you.

These don't have as much arch support as some people might need, and I start noticing that after a long day, but for the most part they're some of the most comfortable shoes I've ever had.
on June 3, 2015
I got these shoes for my wife as a gift, who have normally used other Skechers styles before, but the experience with this one was very bad. This shoe has a shape that made it very uncomfortable to wear for more than 30 mins or even walk comfortably, to the point that we had to return them. Although all her other shoes are 6.5, we think in this case we should have gone for 7 just because of the back of the shoe, which has a shape and make it hard in the achilles tendon.

In regards to the the quality of the shoe we got this time, it seems very low, which is not normal with Skechers shoes. The shoes seams showed a very bad production quality, which makes me think if these are original shoes.... please see the pictures I sent, specially the left shoe shows signs of very bad production (check the seams in the tip of the shoe, and also how the heel looks higher than the right shoe....

Definitely not a good experience with this seller and this specific shoe.
review image review image review image
on July 15, 2013
The shoes arrived before the expected delivery date, and in great condition. I put them on and did not take them off for the rest of the day. The shoes are light weight, yet supportive, and so very comfortable for walking. I feel like I am walking on springs. I ordered the Natural color, and the shoes go great with khakis which is what I wear to work. The shoes slip on easily, are not hot on my feet, and seem to be well made. The only regret is that they don't support my very high arch but I will put in an orthotic and take care of that. I really like these shoes, and will order more in other colors. I will recommend these shoes to my friends.

As a postscript, the more I wear these shoes, the better I like them! I bought these shoes for the office, not as walking/exercise shoes. I do a lot of standing and walking around the office and so wanted some comfortable shoes. These are wonderful shoes, as comfortable as my house slippers. If you are loooking for a shoe in which to exercise, you may want something with more structure. But for office wear, these are the best shoes I have ever experienced.
on January 9, 2014
I walk my dogs everyday on the beach for 1.5 to 2 hours. I was looking for a good walking shoe that was easy to slip on and off, was attractive, and could get a little wet. I had seen these advertised and decided to try them. I like the look and wear of the shoes, but they run small (contrary to the product info) and the size (size 7 that I have worn for decades) that I got hurts my toes and caused blisters on my heels. Unfortunately, I figured this out too late to return them. I will probably get a bigger size because I think that they are a good value. I am tired of paying over $100 for running shoes, walking shoes, etc.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.