Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,076 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,133 reviews
on February 7, 2015
I'm now on my second pair of these excellent work shoes. The first pair lasted through a full year of use in an auto repair shop environment. The failure mode (in the right shoe only) was a fissure in the upper sole just ahead of the heel box that made standing and walking in them uncomfortable.
Otherwise, they were still in serviceable condition.
Having tried many work shoes over twenty-plus years, these have been by far the most durable. Their slip resistance is superb. The comfort is good, but they don't exactly disappear on my feet.
Nevertheless, these are my new favorite work shoes and I plan on continuing to use them.
review image review image review image
on June 3, 2016
I ordered this as I work on a cruise ship and I need a day shoe anti-slippery in the bar.
It gives me a nice grip over the wet surfaces from bars and restaurants, even when is wet with chemicals and oils, still I feel confident enogh to step on it.
Pro:
1. Good , solid shoe for work .
2. Very good to walk on wet surfaces as you would not slip with ease.
Cons:
1.The materials inside could be better quality, as after few days of wearing them, they start to smell like hell.
2. The soil could be from leather, as I think they used to many syntetic materials in this shoes.
3. For some reason in 30 min I got very hot inside, though I wear very thin socks and I change them oftern, the feeling remained the same.

Conclusion: sold them after a few days to a collegue .
on March 23, 2015
Usually the first thing I(have to)do whenever buy a pair of shoes is "remove the original insoles" with a more expensive/comfortable pair. With these shoes,,that wasn't the case as after wearing them for a 12 hour shift proved to be as comfortable as those "high priced insoles". Upon arrival the shoes DID have a dullness(shine wise)but after using my buff kit they look AWESOME. What more can you ask for,,,,comfort/professional appearance & at a price that's a steal. These are my first pair of Skechers but based on how comfortable these fit,I fully intend to check out others types.
on July 8, 2016
Adding a star because the grip is excellent and the style is just as pictured. However, I'm not sure how other reviewers have found these comfortable. I even purchased Dr. Scholl's custom inserts to wear with them, which helped some, but I could not wear these for more than an hour or so without pain in my feet. I pushed through for about a month, hoping that they just needed to be broken in, but I had to go out and get a different pair of shoes that would allow me to be on my feet for 8-10 hours at a time. Very disappointed.
on June 27, 2015
I had to return these. My husband is a waiter, and I thought these were suppose to be great for people on their feet. He said that they were "very uncomfortable!" I was so disappointed, after doing much research online for shoe recommendations for people who spend 8 hours plus on their feet. Very disappointed.
on March 30, 2017
I purchased the slip on version first, was way more comfortable. However, I had foot pain and it was suggested that I try lace up instead.

These are great shoes for working in restaurants. The lace up helps support foot more and I have less foot pain.

These do not look as clean or dressy as the slip on because the laces are visible. But happier with these in comparison.

I should've gone with Wide though. FYI
on June 2, 2016
Fantastic shoes!
These shoes are 1000% more stylish than most of the work slip resistant shoes out there.
I haven't worn them to work yet (Just recievered them 30 minutes ago) but I can assure you all that they are actually quite comfortable after walking a bit in them and a slight jog.
The best part of these shles aren't the style or squishy sole, but the shoestrings. They're size is perfect and the grip of the tie is superb to even some of the higher priced designer shoes I own.
Final verdict? Get them! You'll love e'm.
review image review image review image
on June 7, 2017
These shoes absolutely killed my feet after one day, I devoleped two blisters and my left ankle was swollen. I work retail sales on a hard concrete surface and stand/sit about the same amount of time. I bought the skechers relaxed fit in 2015 and they were absolutely heaven but of course wore out. I tried to buy the same shoes but they were no longer available, shame. Not sure if Amazon or skechers rune the "shoe size selector" but that is an absolute joke. They recommended a 9.5 single wide, I purchased a 10.5 triple wide and my feet are still a mess. If a used their recommendation my feet would be bowling balls now. Very disappointed in this shoe after such a positive experience from skechers in the past.
on July 15, 2016
I bought these shoes a month ago. I have worn them 2-3 times a week at work (light warehouse environment) since then. They have already begun to break (as picture attached shows). I expect more from shoes at this price point. Would not buy again.
review image review image
on February 25, 2016
I bought these for my son to wear to Prep school. They are comfortable, he says, and light for traveling to and from school. They stand almost all weather, except after they get wet the leather loses some of its firmness. I bought a second pair after he grew out of the first one after 6 months. One thing I did include was a pair of insoles for extra comfort. He has flat feet and needed extra support and the insoles in the shoes provide little arch support.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.