$41.17 - $79.00
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Fits as expected||
They say it's the does and until I bought these shoes I thought it was old age .
- Rubber sole
- Slip-resistant work shoe with athletic cushion and comfort
- Stretch top panel. Heel pull-on loop
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Skechers is the brand for stylish shoes that feel great and perform even better. These Women's Sure Track Slip On Shoes are made with smooth solid leather and feature a slip-resistant work shoe design. These rugged work shoes also feature protective leather toe and heel overlays, Memory Foam topped cushioned removable comfort insoles, and Supportive shock absorbing FlexSole midsoles for top-notch comfort and durability. You can work with confidence in these Skechers shoes.
Skechers is an award-winning global leader in the lifestyle footwear industry that designs, develops, and markets lifestyle footwear that appeals to trend-savvy men, women and children. The company's success stems from it's high quality, diversified, and affordable product line that meets consumers' various lifestyle needs. Since it's inception in 1992, the Skechers diverse product offering has grown from utility style boots to include seven Skechers brands and five uniquely branded fashion lines for men and women.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00BLZJ0UO
- Item model number: 76536
- Date first listed on Amazon: April 26, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #6 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Dental Supplies > Apparel, Gloves & Personal Protective Gear > Professional Apparel > Women's Medical Clothing > Shoes
- #24 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Uniforms, Work & Safety > Shoes
- #116 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Women > Shops > Uniforms, Work & Safety
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
12/04/2017 ~ My 2nd pair lasted only for 11 months months. I was working night shift and I just noticed early this morning that my left shoe has hole. I'm ordering another pair today. I just wish It will last a little longer. I'm changing my rating from 5 stars to 4 stars because the shoes doesn't last very long.
UPDATE: I've had these shoes for about 4 months now and they are still in pristine condition. I work around 20-30 hours a week and spill stuff on them all the time but they still haven't come apart and they are very easy to clean. My dog peed into one of the shoes (why? I do not know) but I just took the sole out and washed it and washed the rest of the shoe with warm soapy water and let it air dry. It's like it never happened.