Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mr. Sketch Scented Markers, Chisel-Tip, Set of 18, Assorted Colors (20071)
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on March 25, 2010
Well, I love these markers, but I had a hard time figuring out the scents of the 18 markers. So if any of you did, here they are...
-Black is Licorice
-Sky Blue is Blueberry Slushy
-Sunny Yellow is Banana Split
-Turquoise Blue is Mango
-Yellow is Lemon
I hope that this helps you! (it kinda makes me hungry)
0Comment| 150 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 24, 2013
If you want scented markers, Mr Sketch scented watercolor markers are the only way to go! They smell great and this pack has 18 authentic smelling colors! A must have for anyone with children that love to draw! The scent stays on the paper as well!
on December 10, 2014
In years past, I was a HUGE Mr. Sketch. Moved to Honolulu, needed some markers, ordered two sets from Amazon.

When last I bought Mr. Sketch pens, they lasted and lasted and lasted. They were great. That's why I went back to the brand I trusted and loved.

But now...

Without major use -- I used my new Mr. Sketch pens occasionally, never my students -- several colors were empty within 2 weeks. Truly pathetic.

Whereas in years past Mr. Sketch pens might have been a great value, they no longer are. No ink!

I'm now in search of a new, good value maker of felt pens.
on October 28, 2011
These are just as I remembered from my childhood! I got them as a gift for my son after he watched the Dane Cook bit about "smelly markers" and he was thrilled. Not only do they smell like I remember, but they are great markers.
on September 17, 2011
You wonder what Sanford (the makers of Mr. Sketch) was thinking. The had a great product. Then they RUINED it. Like Coke did with "New' Coke in the 80s! Does Stanford REALLY think kids were buying all these markers?? Corporate trainers have been using Mr Sketch as flip chart markers for some 20 years. They were the best, hands down. Far better than Sanford's own Flip Chart Markers.

Then last year they introduced Mr Sketch with the new chisel tip. And they ruined their own product.

Not sure what the benefits of the new tip are. Maybe they think the tip, which is harder, will last longer? But it doesn't. And the harder tip does not produce the bold colors the old tip did. And they seem to run dry quicker. I think the harder tip fails faster.

Sanford, and their parent, Newell Rubbermaid, need to wake up. Bring the old product back. Get rid of this pice of garbage product.

And readers, if you are looking for the old tried and true Mr Sketch, this isn't it. It's no longer available.
on August 4, 2015
Mr. Sketch makes a great marker. Bright, bold colors that last forever, and they smell great. I personally have my own set, for use with adult coloring books (great calming stress relief), but it's also my go-to gift for kids, especially girls. They love them, without fail.
on July 13, 2014
I've loved Mr. Sketch scented markers since I was a kid. I loved the different scents and how they correlate to the colors. These are no exception. I was happy to find that they had more colors with more scents as I was used to getting them at Staples in the 12 pack. The only thing is that these do have a different type of tip. The older ones had a harder tip whereas these are like felt. I actually like these better because they make longer lines without streaking like the others did. My siblings and I really enjoy using these markers.
on May 29, 2009
i just got these the other day i highly recomend them!
i like all there flavors and if you want a few fun games to play try this put in a bag and pull 2 out and smell them together and/or do a smell test!i love orange and blue slushie or banana!my teacher has them in her class room and evry body uses them and they are bright they are a little more expensive but its worth buying them its not a doubt! scented markers rule
These were a huge hit with my 8-year-old niece. I bought 10 packs for a sleepover party as gifts for each of the guests, and the kids loved them. Definitely recommended - really fun scents, and bright colors!!
on May 8, 2014
I treated myself to a box of these markers and I LOVE them! As a former high school teacher with up to 170 students a year I never indulged in these markers because I knew they'd "walk out" of my classroom. Now that I'm retired I'm using them in my art journal. The scent actually lasts for a long time!