Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 71 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 85 reviews
on July 7, 2015
This is a great little sander and the filter dust catcher is very effective. The only problem I have with it is getting the sandpaper to stay attached under the clips that operate from both sides of the sander. Its almost like it needs a sheet that is longer than a quarter size of standard sand paper sheet to effectively hold the sand paper on the machine pad. If I would have noticed this sooner than 30 days, I would have returned it and bought another Dewalt that I had for a number of years before the pad started to rip from using sand paper that is sticky on the bottom.
on April 30, 2016
Terrible sander, I ended up doing it by hand because it was faster. When the sand paper would stay on it worked well, this was quite rare however. It uses tension bars to hold the paper on and they are too loose to keep the paper from coming off after a very short time. I even cut some custom paper that was longer and still had the same issue.
This product is a waste of your time.
on March 29, 2017
I was amazed at the power of this palm sander. You could not beat the price and I was very impressed at the job it did. I used it to sand my hardwood floors in my living room and down the hallway. My arms and shoulders gave out but not this sander. 5 stars!!
on May 14, 2012
I'm a complete novice in the sanding world. I had three rather large pieces of furniture that I wanted to sand down and re-finish. I decided to purchase this inexpensive electric sander, for the good price and good reviews I saw on lowes.com. I was pleased with my purchase and felt that it was a jiff to use. I sanded all three pieces down fairly easily and quickly, and there wasn't really much sawdust floating around at all due to the vacuum pack it has. Very pleased and look forward to my next project.
on March 2, 2017
nice
on April 9, 2014
I am by no means a carpenter, but this sander worked great for my home projects. You must be careful when changing out the sand paper sheet though. The lift things that hold the sand paper in place seem some what fragile, and before buying this I read other reviews of people saying they broke the lift/hold things within the first few days. Be nice to it and they will last a good time.
on September 25, 2016
It's impossible to keep the sandpaper on this unless you use the sticky kind. I use a sander daily and this one was to difficult to fool with anymore so I've already replaced it. Wasted a few bucks here.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 12, 2016
Works great. I am far from a professional but I am refinishing a dresser and it sanded everything down perfectly.
on June 14, 2015
Great sander, dust collector works well and easy to clean with a vacuum hose. Holds paper in place and paper lasts without ripping even though the holes are punched in it for the dust collection system. I vacuum it out after each use and it is ready to go the next time I need it.
on December 16, 2016
Sorry,but worst power tool ever purchased. Sand paper will not stay under retaining clips. Hard to set up and have to change paper constantly.