- Paperback: 176 pages
- Publisher: NavPress (August 21, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1612910963
- ISBN-13: 978-1612910963
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.5 x 8.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 14 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,622,629 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Skin You Live In: Building Friendships Across Cultural Lines Paperback – August 21, 2012
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
From the Back Cover
• Become more comfortable when reaching across racial and cultural lines
• Develop healthy interracial friendships
• Lead a multicultural team
• Help others passionately embrace diversity
If you want to reach beyond your walls into someone else’s life, The Skin You Live In is for you. It's a safe place to let down your guard and receive cross-cultural coaching from a follower of Jesus Christ so you can start the process of friendship building across racial lines in every area of your life.
About the Author
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
His candor in shedding light on ways Christians can decidedly influence people for Christ, thus growing in the Christian walk, is one I can appreciate.
His heart to be a reconciler and to make Christ followers reconcilers as well, is very transparent in words of this book. I've taken away so much!