Skinerals Californium - USA Made Self Tanner Mousse for a Light Caramel Tan Without Streaks or Orange Tones. Made with Organic and Natural Ingredients for a Healthy Looking Fake Tan. 8 oz Bottle
|Price:||$26.99 ($3.37 / Fl Oz) & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$3.01 (10%)|
20% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Color||Californium Self Tanner|
|Ingredients||Orange peel, Shea butter, Minerals|
|Item Weight||8 Ounces|
About this item
- NATURAL LOOKING TAN - This green-based solution counteracts the fake orange tan look that can often be an issue with other self tanners. Apply Californium at night and shower in the morning to achieve a natural, gorgeous glow without streaks or blotches.
- SAFE SUNLESS TAN - Californium is perfect for lighter skin tones, and is the best way to get a healthy, natural glow for up to 7 days without exposing your skin to harmful UV rays that can cause premature wrinkles and skin cancer. Californium contains as many natural and organic ingredients as possible for the safest tan possible.
- FACE AND BODY APPLICATION - This self-tanner mousse is non-greasy, light, quick to dry, and has a soft, pleasant smell. There is no need to purchase a second product for your face as this product doesn't cause acne and can be applied under makeup.
- PURE NATURAL BLENDS - Our bronzers contain antioxidants such as acai berry and fig extracts to help even out skin tone and reduce the appearance of blemishes and keep the skin looking youthful. This is a USA made cruelty-free, sulfate-free, paraben-free, aerosol-free, and vegan skincare solution.
- SKINERALS NATURAL SKIN SOLUTIONS - Skinerals is dedicated to helping you get back the beauty you were born with through our full skin and hair care line. We use hundreds of different minerals and earth elements to promote healthy cell development, providing relief from many skin and hair conditions.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Tanning Made Easy
Get a beautifully tan glow with Skinerals Californium Sunless Bronzer! This lightly-scented whipped mousse provides bronzing without streaks, blotches, or orange-tinted skin.
After each use, your skin will feel smoother, fresher, and toned, with a natural looking sun-kissed glow, and without splotchy patches!
Why Choose Californium Sunless Bronzer?
Skinerals Californium Sunless Bronzer contains all-natural and organic ingredients that make it safe for men, women, and children. It’s an effective alternative to other products with harsh chemicals or the negative effects of suntanning and tanning beds.
· No streaks or blotchiness
· No orange coloring – only a great natural-looking glow!
· No bad odor, only a light pleasant scent
· 4 to 8 full body applications per bottle
· Lasts 4 to 7 days per application
6 Simple Steps for Self-Tanning
- Exfoliate: Shower using your body scrub and Exfoliating Glove.
- Dry: Make sure you are completely dry before tanning your skin.
- Apply: Use your Tanning Mitt to carefully apply Californium Sunless Bronzer.
- Extend: Keep your skin moisturized with Amber Glow Tan Extender Lotion.
- Maintain: Shower each day with sulfate-free wash to protect your tan.
- Glow: Enjoy a beautiful, sun-kissed tan and draw admiring glances everywhere you go.
Product detailsColor:Californium Self Tanner
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 7.64 x 5.43 x 2.52 inches; 8 Ounces
- UPC : 865147000012
- Manufacturer : Naturally Driven
- ASIN : B01N983MOY
- Best Sellers Rank: #9,230 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I knew this stuff was coming in the mail so the night before I shaved and exfoliated to prepare for its arrival.
It came in 2 separate bottles to prevent leaking. I poured one into the other and pumped it a couple of times and I was ready to go. I also purchased the application mitt which makes the application a breeze. It dried quickly so I could get dressed right away. After about 4 or 5 hours I started to get that fake tanner smell but I expected it. I went to bed and woke up to the best fake tan I’ve ever had. Looks amazing. No steaks. I won’t be embarrassed by my pasty white legs wearing a dress at my daughters graduation. Thanks guys.
I was a loyal user of this product last summer (see below). Of course, I ordered a new bottle for this summer in dark onyx. However, they seemed to have changed the formula from last summer. My first clue was that last summer, the solution shipped in a separate bottle that you had to transfer to the foamer bottle. I thought “hey, maybe they finally invested in foaming bottles that didn’t leak during shipping.” I’m sorry, but I have had nothing but issues with this tanning solution this summer. It’s been extremely frustrating. The color I’m left with is nowhere near as dark and barely lasts a couple days. It also dries blotchy and doesn’t consistently tan areas. I am so, so disappointed. Especially since I have to start over with a new search for the perfect self tanner. I suppose this would work if you need a light tan for one night, but other than that...and I feel bad about saying this since I really felt this company was doing good things and would go places...but I’d stay away.
I finished my first bottle of this. I did have to use it two days in a row to get my desired color and some of the spots where it applied heavily still had an orange tint to it. Overall, though, wayyyy less orange than St Tropez Express Tan. I got a flier with this bottle for a free bottle of any product from Skinerals for my review, so I ordered a free bottle of the Onyx Extra Dark.
And holy cow...the Onyx Extra Dark was near perfect. It goes on and clearly has a greenish tint, but as the guide color rubs off, it rubs off pink/reddish. But let me tell you....NO ORANGE AT ALL. This is literally the BEST color for my skin. I usually exfoliate and shave in the shower at night and apply afterwards. I don’t shower it off until afternoon the next day (based on my work schedule). It’s not extremely dark after I shower, but it continues to “bake” for hours and I finally end up with the perfect tan by that night. Disclaimer coming: I wouldn’t classify the end color as “extra dark,” but for my skin tone it ends up perfect...basically one application of Onyx Extra Dark is equivalent to two of the Californium BUT WITH NO ORANGE!!! Wooo!
A couple of helpful hints:
*If you don’t want the skin to grab any color in some areas, I’ve found that petroleum jelly works best.
*Apply extra lotion onto feet and hands after you apply the tanning solution (even if you moisturized them before) and it really evens out the color not to look so weird as it often does in those areas.
*MAGIC ERASERS are amazing for mistakes! I used to exfoliate the heck out of areas that ended up heavy with tan, but ended up with super tender skin and it was hard to control how much I took off. Magic Erasers work perfectly! I don’t have to super scrub and I can control how much tan I remove from some areas. Try it, you’ll love it!
I’ve recently been using St Tropez Express Tan (my first foray into self tanners in 20 years). I was looking for something cheaper, although the jury is still out on whether or not this is truly cheaper. My bottle of St Tropez may have been $44, but it lasted two months with twice-weekly full body applications. We shall see if I can get more than the stated 5-6 full body applications from Skinerals.
* Possible price point (will update at the end of the bottle)
* Even when using the mitt to apply, I still ended up with streaks. Clearly user error, but I noticed it doesn’t seem to blend very well with the mitt. I’ll need to make sure I’m more careful about applying right the first swipe instead of relying on blending afterwards with the mitt.
*The color is ON POINT. This is the most naturally looking self tan I’ve ever seen. It totally looks like I got a real tan outside and does not have the orangey tint that St Tropez has.
* There was NO bad self-tanner smell. It smelled great going on, almost like coffee. After it dried, there was only the slightest DHA smell (in no way overwhelming).
It’s clearly not as dark as St Tropez can get after just 3 hours, but that’s neither here nor there. The fact that my tan looks more natural far outweighs that fact. I will edit when I finish off the bottle!
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.