BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 11, 2015
When I first ordered my Pebble Steel, I was wondering if it made sense to buy a screen protector since the watch has Corning Gorilla Glass. I chose the Skinomi TechSkin in part because of the low price. I am so glad I did. The installation was easy to do and the instructions were clear. I was expecting more of a fight than I received.

The first day back to work, I smashed my watch face against the corner of a metal cabinet. The Skinomi TechSkin protector took the damage and became scuffed. While I was relieved the glass wasn't damaged, I was a bit disappointed I would have to use a scuffed screen. A few days later, I noticed MY SCREEN WAS SMOOTH AGAIN! Subsequent incidents healed themselves as well.

I work a lot and don't baby my equipment, as a result, my screen protector finally tore. I filled out my customer service request for a replacement. When I got back from lunch and checked my email, there was a confirmation that a replacement was on the way. I will be considering more products from Skinomi in the future.
on February 9, 2016
Only had it for a week before it proved itself when it saved my Pebble from a potentially negative confrontation with the concrete. Super easy to apply and manages to actually feel like it's worth something when it is on my device. I mentioned to them I had damaged it already and they quickly sent me a new one. Actually one of the better protective covers I've owned and so far wouldn't want one through any other company.
on June 2, 2014
It has that rubbery, soft, shiny, smooth feeling. Its the same protector this on my Galaxy S4, just smaller and from another brand. It will take scratches and then just heal itself. I bought two and they were easy to put on. I will definitely recommend.
on June 20, 2014
I bought this to protect my Pebble Steel of course. It fit perfectly on the screen; I can't tell where the edge of the protector is at all. It's perfectly clear, no bubbles using the instructions included, and lifetime, warranty!
on August 21, 2014
Anybody who owns a Pebble Steel needs to spend $10 to get this. The Pebble Steel by itself is incredibly scratch resistant but having this will give you no worries throughout the day. The great thing about these wet-installation protectors is that I messed up the first time with not aligning it right and let it dry anyway and peeling in the corner since it wasn't gripping onto glass as it was on the metal. Really simple, next day after school I just peeled it off, sprayed the solution, reapplied and it was perfect. You have no chance of messing this up if you're paying attention (I wasn't), and even if you you have an easy way to re-do it.
on May 2, 2014
This product earns 5 stars because it offers excellent protection for your Pebble Steel. Installation could not be any easier. There is no loss of clarity and I don't notice any orange peel like you do with other skins. I feel very protected using Skinomi.
on April 25, 2016
These are certainly not the most durable or prettiest of screen protectors. After a month it will start getting a bit of a cloudy/foggy haze to the protector. Also, the average life span of these protectors seem to be about 5 months before it will stretch out a few millimeters, enough that the screen protector will expand over the edge of the watch display, after which it will inevitably peel off.

Their warranty covers their replacements, but I'm already getting tired of going through the rigmarole of contacting them, pleading my case, and waiting for a replacement when I could just get a screen protector that will last for years like those on every other device I own.
on October 6, 2017
The single screen protector went on easily (following the directions) and it does heal itself after minor scratches or nicks have marred the surface. I will definitely get this again once I need it.
on June 24, 2015
Bought this as a Birthday Gift for my Son who owns an IPhone 6, he is not a watch wearing kind of guy, but he loves it! He does HVAC controls work and his phone is constantly ringing while working with is hands which is irritating, this "Spacewatch" allows him to see who's calling and decide whether or not to take the call. Plus seeing text messages is a great added benefit! Also many apps can be added to it as well.
on April 15, 2014
Great, is all I can say! The package was the first thing that satisfied me it was neat elegant and efficient! The actual screen protector fits great and I loved the solution they included because I use it to clean other things!