Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 76 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 80 reviews
on March 19, 2014
I got the product and applied it. On the final adjustment the squeegee wrinkled the screen protector. It looked aweful. Hazy with air bubbles. I tried to reinstall it, but the edge was damaged and the protector was milky. I contacted Skinomi, through email, told them what happened and the next business day they responded informing me they have sent a replacement screen and application solution to me. I give them 5 stars for there superior customer service and standing behind there product, making sure that even a small piece of thermoplastic urethane film was satisfactory
on December 12, 2014
Product came with everything I needed to install it on my watch. The protector received some scratches that wouldn't heal as advertised. I emailed the seller with pictures of the damaged protector and that is all they needed to ship a new one. I received the new one today installed it and it looks like glass, I can't even tell my watch has a protector on it. If I am looking for screen protectors I would check this company out first. I will use them again in the future if needed.
on January 25, 2013
This product is great so far. I just got it yesterday and it fits the face of my Nike+ GPS sportswatch perfectly. I was a bit skeptical as I attempted to apply it. I followed the directions but it looked kind of foggy and bubbly anyway. But the instructions say that the bubbles and other marks will fade as the techskin dries -- believe it! The morning after I applied the techskin, I'm looking at it and I can't even tell the skin is on! I highly recommend this product, but you have to have patience and follow the application instructions to the letter. Have faith and the next morning it will look GREAT. I couldn't be more pleased!
on April 9, 2014
The product when used had a bubble, which is not a big issue. However, the spray solution that was supposed to be sent with the product was empty. To elaborate each unit is supposed to be accompanied by an adhesive solution that helps the screen bind to the watch. Luckily i bought a screen from Armorsuit and had a good deal of the solution they sent me left over. All in all the skinomi screen was proficient in covering my watch but it is incredibly annoying to open the box and get an empty bottle of solution.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 3, 2013
I have several phones, tablets, etc in my house hold. And never have I seen a screen cover as cool as this!! The number one thing that makes it way better than your standard, stick on screen cover is you can position it exact,y where you want. If you don't get it stuck perfectly, it's okay because it moves around using the special liquid they provide. Then you leave it over night and your product is ready to go. I can't even see the screen cover. It's practically invisible. Fr sure will buy one for my phones and iPads too
on January 1, 2013
The screen protector comes with a cloth to wipe the screen, wetting/cleaning solution and a squeegee to push out any excess liquid or air bubbles. If you've never applied a screen protector to any other devices, I highly suggest watching the instructional video. It's not difficult if you follow directions. I would recommend waiting until the wet screen protector has start to set before you squeegee it, otherwise it will move out of place.
on June 8, 2016
I bought this Skinomi screen protector and it lasted longer than my watch. Wet installation was better than the sticky ones in the market as you can reapply and they do not come off ever.
I bought another one for my iPad mini and was also very satisfied.
on May 24, 2017
Excellent,
on August 5, 2012
So far so good! I just received this product and applied it to my Nike+ GPS watch without any problems. The video instructions were simple, clear, and concise. The Clear Shield fits wonderfully and has already come into use as I inadvertently tend to scrape up my watch faces. I cannot wait for my Skinomi TechSkin for the outter edges to arrive in order to add some more style (and protection) to the already stylin' watch! I would recommend this to others.
on February 25, 2013
I've always been terrified of applying these damn screen protectors on anything - but this was the easiest application EVER.
You spray the solution on your fingers and the protector, which gives you some room to slide the protector into perfect placement. No dust, no fingerprints.
It went so well that I even used the solution and rubber piece to apply my sister's screen protectors on her iPhone.
ZERO issues, would absolutely recommend to anyone.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question