Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 3, 2016
I purchased this on another Amazon account. We love this play mat. At 8 months we still use it daily. I rotate out the things hanging and clipped on it. My daughter loves the mirror for tummy time and the clips on the mat are great for attaching more things. She also loves it when I press the squeaker inbuilt into the mat. I wash it monthly and it never fade or looks warn. Great product.
on August 21, 2015
I love this activity gym. I adore that it isn't super colorful like some others, so it blends in pretty well with my decor. I also love that it isn't full of lights and electronic noise makers. There's one little musical toy. I have a happy spitter, so this provides a nice barrier between spit-up and the floor. It has stood up well to repeated washing thus far. The mirror is removable for washing. I had one with one of my older children that was not removable and it got messed up from repated washing. It has a decent amount of cushion for if we are off a carpted area and on a hardwood or tile spot. I love Skip Hop products and this has lived up to my expectation of the name!
on May 24, 2016
I am SO happy with this purchase. My little girl loves it. She is only 7 weeks, and gets easily overstimulated. She just giggled her little heart out in pure joy playing with this! I can remove some of the toys so she doesn't get overwhelmed and keep the ones she seems to enjoy the most. We bring the elephant with us everywhere because she seems to like the soft rattle inside. She seems to fixate a lot on the stripes on the Zebra. She also enjoys the musical whale. This is the perfect play gym for us.
on August 17, 2013
I hesitated to buy this when I was doing my registry completion, but I went ahead and ordered it because it was cute and I'm so glad I did. My baby, now almost 3 months old, uses it every day and loves it. Even before she got into the toys hanging down she liked the mat. It stimulates her without being too busy, she seems to relax when she is on it,and she is learning coordination by kicking the rattling toys. She also stays interested in it longer than her other activities. I'm sure you could get the same benefits from a cheaper version, but all in all I love it. I still think it is a little expensive, but for the hours she has clocked in on it I call it a good buy.
on February 16, 2016
This gym mat is SUPER adorable. My baby loves the monkey and zebra to look at right now but I am sure that once he starts grabbing them and playing with them that he will love many of the different features (crinkle, squeek, etc.).
on June 30, 2017
My baby is 2 months old and she loves this toys! Right now I can actually put her down for 30-45 mins while she plays and she happy. The first times I put her down with this toy( when she was about 5 weeks) she didn't pay much attention to it but now she can't get enough of it. Worth the money!
review image
on November 8, 2013
I bought this particular product after studying and looking at many different types and companies. It is great! I bought this for my granddaughter. She is 7 weeks old now and is beginning to interact with the items suspended. The animals are interactive, each having their own unique sounds with rattles, music, crinkly ears and squeak sounds. The mat is soft and has a mirror. The colors are great for either a boy or girl. The animals can be moved around to hook on the top or on the mat. It folds easily into its original packaging for storage or traveling.
on May 4, 2017
My daughter loves this! She enjoys tummy time a lot more and likes to stay on her back to look at all the toys. Very good quality and I like that the crossbars are foam and not plastic
on August 4, 2017
It was a nice product. I also recommend it to other people.
on October 21, 2017
My granddaughter loves it and uses it every time she visits.