Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

Skip Hop Alphabet Zoo Activity Gym, Multi
Style: Activity Gym|Change

on August 3, 2014
I am in LOVE with this mat. My sixth month old has severe reflux and spits up EVERYWHERE. He outgrew his little gym playmat when he began rolling around, so we needed something that was bigger and washable. We wash this mat about three or four times a week and hang it over a chair to dry. It has been fantastic! The material has held up very well and the mirror on the 'a' is one of my son's favorite toys. Moisture does not seem to soak through this mat, in my experience. We recently traveled with this mat and it folds up pretty compactly and fits in a tote bag with other toys. I would definitely buy this again, but the quality is so good, I probably won't have to!
on June 3, 2016
I purchased this on another Amazon account. We love this play mat. At 8 months we still use it daily. I rotate out the things hanging and clipped on it. My daughter loves the mirror for tummy time and the clips on the mat are great for attaching more things. She also loves it when I press the squeaker inbuilt into the mat. I wash it monthly and it never fade or looks warn. Great product.
on July 13, 2015
This is a very attractive and soft play mat with a mirror and little tags and things for baby to touch and explore, but don't expect to use it as padding beneath your little one on a hard surface. It is about as thick as a thin comforter and my daughter clunked her head more than once while learning to support her weight sitting. If you have carpets, though, this is a great buy!
on December 19, 2017
This is a decent item. It’s stable and doesn’t fall over. It’s really cute and my baby seems to enjoy it. My only complaint is that unless the mirror is super close to his face it starts to distort and get the “fun house” effect. Which. Since I tend to place it close to his face isn’t a big deal, just kind of low quality
on November 22, 2017
My daughter has been using this for about 4 months now and seems to enjoy it. She likes the crinkle noise in the mat and the toys and the monkey rattle that hangs is her obsession. I really like that you can move the hanging toys to many different spots based on your little one. There are loops for the little animals on the cross bars as well as the mat itself. I LOVE that it all comes apart extremely easy for cleaning. I have washed the mat about 6 times now and the hanging toys twice and they have all held up great. The colors are neutral and not overbearingly bright like most children's toys while this sits in our living room.
on April 23, 2017
6 month old loves this! It's very large - quarter in photo for size comparison. The crinkly sounds, interactive bananas, flaps on the fox, and mirror all entertain him. I've washed it in the washing machine and it withstood the washing nicely. Good product for the money.
review imagereview image
on October 31, 2013
I really like this mat. We leave it out on our living room floor with my sons toys spread out on it. He seems to enjoy it and it looks much nicer than the blanket we used to lay out on the floor. My one complaint would be the small white balls of fuzz that came out of most of the seams when we first started using the mat. After washing the mat and using it for several weeks they are almost all gone.
on August 21, 2015
I love this activity gym. I adore that it isn't super colorful like some others, so it blends in pretty well with my decor. I also love that it isn't full of lights and electronic noise makers. There's one little musical toy. I have a happy spitter, so this provides a nice barrier between spit-up and the floor. It has stood up well to repeated washing thus far. The mirror is removable for washing. I had one with one of my older children that was not removable and it got messed up from repated washing. It has a decent amount of cushion for if we are off a carpted area and on a hardwood or tile spot. I love Skip Hop products and this has lived up to my expectation of the name!
on May 24, 2016
I am SO happy with this purchase. My little girl loves it. She is only 7 weeks, and gets easily overstimulated. She just giggled her little heart out in pure joy playing with this! I can remove some of the toys so she doesn't get overwhelmed and keep the ones she seems to enjoy the most. We bring the elephant with us everywhere because she seems to like the soft rattle inside. She seems to fixate a lot on the stripes on the Zebra. She also enjoys the musical whale. This is the perfect play gym for us.
on June 4, 2017
Beautiful play mat for my baby boy! He absolutely loves the mirror attached to it, and the mat is not too thick or thin, it's perfect! It does bunch up a little when he moves around, but not nearly as much as a regular blanket does. I haven't washed it yet bc we just got it yesterday, but when I do I'm sure it'll be fine, but I will definitely hang to dry.