Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 124 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 151 reviews
on June 3, 2016
I purchased this on another Amazon account. We love this play mat. At 8 months we still use it daily. I rotate out the things hanging and clipped on it. My daughter loves the mirror for tummy time and the clips on the mat are great for attaching more things. She also loves it when I press the squeaker inbuilt into the mat. I wash it monthly and it never fade or looks warn. Great product.
on May 24, 2016
I am SO happy with this purchase. My little girl loves it. She is only 7 weeks, and gets easily overstimulated. She just giggled her little heart out in pure joy playing with this! I can remove some of the toys so she doesn't get overwhelmed and keep the ones she seems to enjoy the most. We bring the elephant with us everywhere because she seems to like the soft rattle inside. She seems to fixate a lot on the stripes on the Zebra. She also enjoys the musical whale. This is the perfect play gym for us.
on May 18, 2016
I bought this for my grandson. To be fair, the parents are happy with it. I thought the toys were uninspiring and unmotivating. I ended up replacing various ones with substitutes. Toys also seemed ill-placed. My grandson had to look cross-eyed at those he might have been able to reach and those he could look at normally were too high. On the positive side, the gym is very easy to take apart and store. That was an issue for the parents.
on August 17, 2013
I hesitated to buy this when I was doing my registry completion, but I went ahead and ordered it because it was cute and I'm so glad I did. My baby, now almost 3 months old, uses it every day and loves it. Even before she got into the toys hanging down she liked the mat. It stimulates her without being too busy, she seems to relax when she is on it,and she is learning coordination by kicking the rattling toys. She also stays interested in it longer than her other activities. I'm sure you could get the same benefits from a cheaper version, but all in all I love it. I still think it is a little expensive, but for the hours she has clocked in on it I call it a good buy.
on August 21, 2015
I love this activity gym. I adore that it isn't super colorful like some others, so it blends in pretty well with my decor. I also love that it isn't full of lights and electronic noise makers. There's one little musical toy. I have a happy spitter, so this provides a nice barrier between spit-up and the floor. It has stood up well to repeated washing thus far. The mirror is removable for washing. I had one with one of my older children that was not removable and it got messed up from repated washing. It has a decent amount of cushion for if we are off a carpted area and on a hardwood or tile spot. I love Skip Hop products and this has lived up to my expectation of the name!
on November 8, 2013
I bought this particular product after studying and looking at many different types and companies. It is great! I bought this for my granddaughter. She is 7 weeks old now and is beginning to interact with the items suspended. The animals are interactive, each having their own unique sounds with rattles, music, crinkly ears and squeak sounds. The mat is soft and has a mirror. The colors are great for either a boy or girl. The animals can be moved around to hook on the top or on the mat. It folds easily into its original packaging for storage or traveling.
on April 2, 2014
This was a great investment!

This activity gym is of very high quality. It washes well. You can wash both the mat, the little pillow and most of the toys.

This gym kept my daughter entertained up until the age of 6 months. Then she started sitting up and lost interest in it.

I love it because it really helped her to reach important milestones, such as rolling over and later on sitting up. She really loved playing with all the toys. The little whale with its nice song was always a big hit.

So easy to assemble / disassemble / put into the pouch for storage!

Great resale value too! Very happy and would totally buy it again if I were to have another kid.
on January 4, 2015
My four month old daughter loves it! She is already a really happy baby but this makes her be in this "magical world". Somehow as soon as she lies on her back, she starts to smile and smiles a lot while playing with it. She seems to like the letter colorings on the arm loop and smiles at it. Additionally she does wonderful amount of tummy time with the nice little tummy pillow. I think that it also gives her some sense of control. Either way, this is a great activity gym to have and it makes my baby happy and entertained. :)
on October 30, 2015
Not only is the skip hop mat cute, the toys are not heavy & made completely of plastic. You can just pop them in the washer along with the mat, which is super convenient. I don't give it five stars though because the mat is already getting fuzzy, fading, and worn, despite using it for such a short time. A baby item needs to be constantly cleaned and washed, so I would think they would make it so that it withstands that.
on December 6, 2013
My baby loved this. He was interested in it from about 6 weeks to 4.5 months old. I loved that it was pleasing to look at instead of tacky and ugly, but still enough contrast to keep his attention.

The only thing I didn't like was that I couldn't throw the toys in the washer. Once he was old enough to want to stick everything in his mouth, I wasn't comfortable with him playing with this anymore.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.