YED MagazinestoInspire Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM Valentines Day STEM Shop Popular Services Gleason Gleason Gleason  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now NYNN

Showing 1-10 of 123 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 148 reviews
on November 27, 2012
I did a lot of research before purchasing this because a lot of the mainstream brands can't be trusted with what type of materials they use in construction (nasty plastics), many are toxic and won't even disclose what they've used. While this isn't perfect (I was looking for 100% cotton), it was the best option I could find on the market. Our daughter loves the elephants, both the one that dangles and the one on the mat with the polka-dot ear that crinkles. The whale that has music and the mirror underneath is also a big hit with her. We've had this for a few months now and I've washed the mat a couple times as well as the toys (can't wash the whale, of course) and they've all faired beautifully. Plus, I don't really think it's that much more expensive than some of the other options. For us, it was worth the price. I would definitely recommend and purchase again.
on January 28, 2013
I was looking for something that was gender neutral and a little bit more modern looking, and this product definitely fits the bill.
As a first time mom I've struggled with the overwhelming number of obnoxious themed baby items and the high price tag of anything that isn't. This gym is bright and fun enough for my little girl to love it without being an eyesore for everyone else.
The animals are adorable with a variety of textures and noises that keep her entertained for hours, plus, they're detachable so she can play with them in the car or crib and other toys can be hung in their place when she's needing a change.
I've also been very impressed with how well it has washed- I'm a touch on the OCD side of things so the mat and toys have been washed numerous times in the past 5 months but don't show any signs of wear.
I would definitely recommend this!
on October 23, 2013
The mat material is fairly thin to just put on a hard wood floor which is what we have in our home so I have to buy another layer underneath it. My son had a great time with it when he was three month-old and a month later, I could tell that he is getting a little bored with the dangling toys now. But I think he will get back to it when he have better hand coordination, and can sit up to play with the stuffed animals since the animals can be unhooked, and played with individually.
on September 12, 2013
My little girl loves this activity gym. She's batting and kicking at the toys at 7 weeks old. Her favorite piece is the rattling monkey. Since the toys are detachable, I actually take one with us when we leave the house. I'm so happy with our purchase!
on August 1, 2013
The design is great - simple (not too busy) and fun. My baby really loves laying on it and playing with the animals hanging above. It's nice that you can move them around and the pillow is great for tummy time! The reason I'm giving it 4 instead of 5 starts is because the mat isn't as cushioned as I'd like. I always put a towel and soft blanket underneath it (we have hardwood floors, so a more cushioned mat is better for the baby).
on June 3, 2016
I purchased this on another Amazon account. We love this play mat. At 8 months we still use it daily. I rotate out the things hanging and clipped on it. My daughter loves the mirror for tummy time and the clips on the mat are great for attaching more things. She also loves it when I press the squeaker inbuilt into the mat. I wash it monthly and it never fade or looks warn. Great product.
on August 15, 2013
I am very happy I choose this activity gym. My 8 week old loves it! My little one is very interested in the toys that come with this gym. They keep his attention and make him want to slap at them and grab them. The toys hang down low enough where he is able to actually grab them which is great! The only concern I have with the mat is that since the toys hang down lower they can be in the way a little for tummy time. However, it isn't to the point where it is a problem. The mat does have a lot on it to help promote tummy time. I would suggest this to any of my friends and would love to have another one to take to work for my little one; right now I have a lower prices mat at work and it doesn't keep his interest as well.
on August 17, 2013
I hesitated to buy this when I was doing my registry completion, but I went ahead and ordered it because it was cute and I'm so glad I did. My baby, now almost 3 months old, uses it every day and loves it. Even before she got into the toys hanging down she liked the mat. It stimulates her without being too busy, she seems to relax when she is on it,and she is learning coordination by kicking the rattling toys. She also stays interested in it longer than her other activities. I'm sure you could get the same benefits from a cheaper version, but all in all I love it. I still think it is a little expensive, but for the hours she has clocked in on it I call it a good buy.
on November 8, 2013
I bought this particular product after studying and looking at many different types and companies. It is great! I bought this for my granddaughter. She is 7 weeks old now and is beginning to interact with the items suspended. The animals are interactive, each having their own unique sounds with rattles, music, crinkly ears and squeak sounds. The mat is soft and has a mirror. The colors are great for either a boy or girl. The animals can be moved around to hook on the top or on the mat. It folds easily into its original packaging for storage or traveling.
on December 6, 2013
My baby loved this. He was interested in it from about 6 weeks to 4.5 months old. I loved that it was pleasing to look at instead of tacky and ugly, but still enough contrast to keep his attention.

The only thing I didn't like was that I couldn't throw the toys in the washer. Once he was old enough to want to stick everything in his mouth, I wasn't comfortable with him playing with this anymore.