Oil month Automotive Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Country Heat GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on August 3, 2014
I am in LOVE with this mat. My sixth month old has severe reflux and spits up EVERYWHERE. He outgrew his little gym playmat when he began rolling around, so we needed something that was bigger and washable. We wash this mat about three or four times a week and hang it over a chair to dry. It has been fantastic! The material has held up very well and the mirror on the 'a' is one of my son's favorite toys. Moisture does not seem to soak through this mat, in my experience. We recently traveled with this mat and it folds up pretty compactly and fits in a tote bag with other toys. I would definitely buy this again, but the quality is so good, I probably won't have to!
on June 3, 2016
I purchased this on another Amazon account. We love this play mat. At 8 months we still use it daily. I rotate out the things hanging and clipped on it. My daughter loves the mirror for tummy time and the clips on the mat are great for attaching more things. She also loves it when I press the squeaker inbuilt into the mat. I wash it monthly and it never fade or looks warn. Great product.
on March 27, 2015
This mirror is super cute and matches the skip hop items in this collection. I did a lot of research on these mirrors and really wish i wouldn't have choosen this one. I love the skip hop products but this is cheap. Very disappointed in it. The mirror isn't horrible as other people stated. The problem is the darn thing won't stand up. If my son touches it it falls over. So the toys attached are useless. And it isn't helful for tummy time at all. I ended up donating it and ate the money for this product. If you want head aches and frustration then buy this. If not move on to a better one.
on November 22, 2017
My daughter has been using this for about 4 months now and seems to enjoy it. She likes the crinkle noise in the mat and the toys and the monkey rattle that hangs is her obsession. I really like that you can move the hanging toys to many different spots based on your little one. There are loops for the little animals on the cross bars as well as the mat itself. I LOVE that it all comes apart extremely easy for cleaning. I have washed the mat about 6 times now and the hanging toys twice and they have all held up great. The colors are neutral and not overbearingly bright like most children's toys while this sits in our living room.
on October 30, 2015
Not only is the skip hop mat cute, the toys are not heavy & made completely of plastic. You can just pop them in the washer along with the mat, which is super convenient. I don't give it five stars though because the mat is already getting fuzzy, fading, and worn, despite using it for such a short time. A baby item needs to be constantly cleaned and washed, so I would think they would make it so that it withstands that.
on May 24, 2016
I am SO happy with this purchase. My little girl loves it. She is only 7 weeks, and gets easily overstimulated. She just giggled her little heart out in pure joy playing with this! I can remove some of the toys so she doesn't get overwhelmed and keep the ones she seems to enjoy the most. We bring the elephant with us everywhere because she seems to like the soft rattle inside. She seems to fixate a lot on the stripes on the Zebra. She also enjoys the musical whale. This is the perfect play gym for us.
on July 13, 2015
This is a very attractive and soft play mat with a mirror and little tags and things for baby to touch and explore, but don't expect to use it as padding beneath your little one on a hard surface. It is about as thick as a thin comforter and my daughter clunked her head more than once while learning to support her weight sitting. If you have carpets, though, this is a great buy!
on August 21, 2015
I love this activity gym. I adore that it isn't super colorful like some others, so it blends in pretty well with my decor. I also love that it isn't full of lights and electronic noise makers. There's one little musical toy. I have a happy spitter, so this provides a nice barrier between spit-up and the floor. It has stood up well to repeated washing thus far. The mirror is removable for washing. I had one with one of my older children that was not removable and it got messed up from repated washing. It has a decent amount of cushion for if we are off a carpted area and on a hardwood or tile spot. I love Skip Hop products and this has lived up to my expectation of the name!
on April 2, 2018
Love this! We got a different activity mat as a gift, but it didn’t offer much for tummy time. This mat will be perfect for back and tummy time. It has lots of different textures, noises. I couldn’t be happier with it.
on December 19, 2017
This is a decent item. It’s stable and doesn’t fall over. It’s really cute and my baby seems to enjoy it. My only complaint is that unless the mirror is super close to his face it starts to distort and get the “fun house” effect. Which. Since I tend to place it close to his face isn’t a big deal, just kind of low quality
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse