Industrial Deals Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by us the duo STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

Skip Hop Alphabet Zoo Activity Gym, Multi
Style: Activity Gym|Change

on August 3, 2014
I am in LOVE with this mat. My sixth month old has severe reflux and spits up EVERYWHERE. He outgrew his little gym playmat when he began rolling around, so we needed something that was bigger and washable. We wash this mat about three or four times a week and hang it over a chair to dry. It has been fantastic! The material has held up very well and the mirror on the 'a' is one of my son's favorite toys. Moisture does not seem to soak through this mat, in my experience. We recently traveled with this mat and it folds up pretty compactly and fits in a tote bag with other toys. I would definitely buy this again, but the quality is so good, I probably won't have to!
14 helpful votes
15 helpful votes
on June 3, 2016
I purchased this on another Amazon account. We love this play mat. At 8 months we still use it daily. I rotate out the things hanging and clipped on it. My daughter loves the mirror for tummy time and the clips on the mat are great for attaching more things. She also loves it when I press the squeaker inbuilt into the mat. I wash it monthly and it never fade or looks warn. Great product.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on July 13, 2015
This is a very attractive and soft play mat with a mirror and little tags and things for baby to touch and explore, but don't expect to use it as padding beneath your little one on a hard surface. It is about as thick as a thin comforter and my daughter clunked her head more than once while learning to support her weight sitting. If you have carpets, though, this is a great buy!
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on April 23, 2013
Got this item for my 3-month to give her something to look at during belly-time. She had been very interested in mirrors lately so this looked great. Turns out the mirror on this is no better than if she looked into a piece of foil! It's warped and distorted to the point her doesn't see herself in it. It's redeeming quality in the "crinkly" ear that babies love so much.
11 helpful votes
12 helpful votes
on August 21, 2015
I love this activity gym. I adore that it isn't super colorful like some others, so it blends in pretty well with my decor. I also love that it isn't full of lights and electronic noise makers. There's one little musical toy. I have a happy spitter, so this provides a nice barrier between spit-up and the floor. It has stood up well to repeated washing thus far. The mirror is removable for washing. I had one with one of my older children that was not removable and it got messed up from repated washing. It has a decent amount of cushion for if we are off a carpted area and on a hardwood or tile spot. I love Skip Hop products and this has lived up to my expectation of the name!
2 helpful votes
on July 30, 2013
I love the look and functionality of this mat BUT I will be returning it. The fillers used to make the mat padded comes out of the fabric when my son moves around on the mat. I noticed the white thread/fiber balls all over the mat the first time we used it and more kept coming out as we use it. My son almost ingested one of the thread/fiber balls and the fibers can definitely be inhaled by a baby while on tummy time or rolling around in this mat. I'm really disappointed since this is the best looking play mat I've seen, but it's just not safe for my 4 month old son or any baby!
17 helpful votes
18 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on February 11, 2014
apparently we got a non-faulty one because we haven't had any issues with the stuffing coming out or any negative issues with other reviews. it's a good size, portable so we can take it with us when we travel or visit family and it's darling. baby rolls around and practices crawling on it. excellent buy.
8 helpful votes
9 helpful votes
on April 23, 2017
6 month old loves this! It's very large - quarter in photo for size comparison. The crinkly sounds, interactive bananas, flaps on the fox, and mirror all entertain him. I've washed it in the washing machine and it withstood the washing nicely. Good product for the money.
review imagereview image
on October 31, 2013
I really like this mat. We leave it out on our living room floor with my sons toys spread out on it. He seems to enjoy it and it looks much nicer than the blanket we used to lay out on the floor. My one complaint would be the small white balls of fuzz that came out of most of the seams when we first started using the mat. After washing the mat and using it for several weeks they are almost all gone.
7 helpful votes
8 helpful votes
on May 24, 2016
I am SO happy with this purchase. My little girl loves it. She is only 7 weeks, and gets easily overstimulated. She just giggled her little heart out in pure joy playing with this! I can remove some of the toys so she doesn't get overwhelmed and keep the ones she seems to enjoy the most. We bring the elephant with us everywhere because she seems to like the soft rattle inside. She seems to fixate a lot on the stripes on the Zebra. She also enjoys the musical whale. This is the perfect play gym for us.
2 helpful votes