Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 124 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 151 reviews
on November 27, 2012
I did a lot of research before purchasing this because a lot of the mainstream brands can't be trusted with what type of materials they use in construction (nasty plastics), many are toxic and won't even disclose what they've used. While this isn't perfect (I was looking for 100% cotton), it was the best option I could find on the market. Our daughter loves the elephants, both the one that dangles and the one on the mat with the polka-dot ear that crinkles. The whale that has music and the mirror underneath is also a big hit with her. We've had this for a few months now and I've washed the mat a couple times as well as the toys (can't wash the whale, of course) and they've all faired beautifully. Plus, I don't really think it's that much more expensive than some of the other options. For us, it was worth the price. I would definitely recommend and purchase again.
on January 28, 2013
I was looking for something that was gender neutral and a little bit more modern looking, and this product definitely fits the bill.
As a first time mom I've struggled with the overwhelming number of obnoxious themed baby items and the high price tag of anything that isn't. This gym is bright and fun enough for my little girl to love it without being an eyesore for everyone else.
The animals are adorable with a variety of textures and noises that keep her entertained for hours, plus, they're detachable so she can play with them in the car or crib and other toys can be hung in their place when she's needing a change.
I've also been very impressed with how well it has washed- I'm a touch on the OCD side of things so the mat and toys have been washed numerous times in the past 5 months but don't show any signs of wear.
I would definitely recommend this!
on February 18, 2017
My only complaint here is that I really wish the dome too was higher as toys tend to hit baby in the face sometimes. He loves his mat though, & it's super cute!
on October 23, 2013
The mat material is fairly thin to just put on a hard wood floor which is what we have in our home so I have to buy another layer underneath it. My son had a great time with it when he was three month-old and a month later, I could tell that he is getting a little bored with the dangling toys now. But I think he will get back to it when he have better hand coordination, and can sit up to play with the stuffed animals since the animals can be unhooked, and played with individually.
on September 12, 2013
My little girl loves this activity gym. She's batting and kicking at the toys at 7 weeks old. Her favorite piece is the rattling monkey. Since the toys are detachable, I actually take one with us when we leave the house. I'm so happy with our purchase!
on August 1, 2013
The design is great - simple (not too busy) and fun. My baby really loves laying on it and playing with the animals hanging above. It's nice that you can move them around and the pillow is great for tummy time! The reason I'm giving it 4 instead of 5 starts is because the mat isn't as cushioned as I'd like. I always put a towel and soft blanket underneath it (we have hardwood floors, so a more cushioned mat is better for the baby).
on August 17, 2013
I hesitated to buy this when I was doing my registry completion, but I went ahead and ordered it because it was cute and I'm so glad I did. My baby, now almost 3 months old, uses it every day and loves it. Even before she got into the toys hanging down she liked the mat. It stimulates her without being too busy, she seems to relax when she is on it,and she is learning coordination by kicking the rattling toys. She also stays interested in it longer than her other activities. I'm sure you could get the same benefits from a cheaper version, but all in all I love it. I still think it is a little expensive, but for the hours she has clocked in on it I call it a good buy.
on May 24, 2016
I am SO happy with this purchase. My little girl loves it. She is only 7 weeks, and gets easily overstimulated. She just giggled her little heart out in pure joy playing with this! I can remove some of the toys so she doesn't get overwhelmed and keep the ones she seems to enjoy the most. We bring the elephant with us everywhere because she seems to like the soft rattle inside. She seems to fixate a lot on the stripes on the Zebra. She also enjoys the musical whale. This is the perfect play gym for us.
on June 3, 2016
I purchased this on another Amazon account. We love this play mat. At 8 months we still use it daily. I rotate out the things hanging and clipped on it. My daughter loves the mirror for tummy time and the clips on the mat are great for attaching more things. She also loves it when I press the squeaker inbuilt into the mat. I wash it monthly and it never fade or looks warn. Great product.
on August 15, 2013
I am very happy I choose this activity gym. My 8 week old loves it! My little one is very interested in the toys that come with this gym. They keep his attention and make him want to slap at them and grab them. The toys hang down low enough where he is able to actually grab them which is great! The only concern I have with the mat is that since the toys hang down lower they can be in the way a little for tummy time. However, it isn't to the point where it is a problem. The mat does have a lot on it to help promote tummy time. I would suggest this to any of my friends and would love to have another one to take to work for my little one; right now I have a lower prices mat at work and it doesn't keep his interest as well.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.