Workplace Solutions Best Kids' Books of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 12 Days of Deals Gifts for Him hggv216 Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services pet pet pet  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis bourne Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 122 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on November 27, 2012
I did a lot of research before purchasing this because a lot of the mainstream brands can't be trusted with what type of materials they use in construction (nasty plastics), many are toxic and won't even disclose what they've used. While this isn't perfect (I was looking for 100% cotton), it was the best option I could find on the market. Our daughter loves the elephants, both the one that dangles and the one on the mat with the polka-dot ear that crinkles. The whale that has music and the mirror underneath is also a big hit with her. We've had this for a few months now and I've washed the mat a couple times as well as the toys (can't wash the whale, of course) and they've all faired beautifully. Plus, I don't really think it's that much more expensive than some of the other options. For us, it was worth the price. I would definitely recommend and purchase again.
on January 28, 2013
I was looking for something that was gender neutral and a little bit more modern looking, and this product definitely fits the bill.
As a first time mom I've struggled with the overwhelming number of obnoxious themed baby items and the high price tag of anything that isn't. This gym is bright and fun enough for my little girl to love it without being an eyesore for everyone else.
The animals are adorable with a variety of textures and noises that keep her entertained for hours, plus, they're detachable so she can play with them in the car or crib and other toys can be hung in their place when she's needing a change.
I've also been very impressed with how well it has washed- I'm a touch on the OCD side of things so the mat and toys have been washed numerous times in the past 5 months but don't show any signs of wear.
I would definitely recommend this!
on October 23, 2013
The mat material is fairly thin to just put on a hard wood floor which is what we have in our home so I have to buy another layer underneath it. My son had a great time with it when he was three month-old and a month later, I could tell that he is getting a little bored with the dangling toys now. But I think he will get back to it when he have better hand coordination, and can sit up to play with the stuffed animals since the animals can be unhooked, and played with individually.
on June 3, 2016
I purchased this on another Amazon account. We love this play mat. At 8 months we still use it daily. I rotate out the things hanging and clipped on it. My daughter loves the mirror for tummy time and the clips on the mat are great for attaching more things. She also loves it when I press the squeaker inbuilt into the mat. I wash it monthly and it never fade or looks warn. Great product.
on May 18, 2016
I bought this for my grandson. To be fair, the parents are happy with it. I thought the toys were uninspiring and unmotivating. I ended up replacing various ones with substitutes. Toys also seemed ill-placed. My grandson had to look cross-eyed at those he might have been able to reach and those he could look at normally were too high. On the positive side, the gym is very easy to take apart and store. That was an issue for the parents.
on August 1, 2013
The design is great - simple (not too busy) and fun. My baby really loves laying on it and playing with the animals hanging above. It's nice that you can move them around and the pillow is great for tummy time! The reason I'm giving it 4 instead of 5 starts is because the mat isn't as cushioned as I'd like. I always put a towel and soft blanket underneath it (we have hardwood floors, so a more cushioned mat is better for the baby).
on October 30, 2015
Not only is the skip hop mat cute, the toys are not heavy & made completely of plastic. You can just pop them in the washer along with the mat, which is super convenient. I don't give it five stars though because the mat is already getting fuzzy, fading, and worn, despite using it for such a short time. A baby item needs to be constantly cleaned and washed, so I would think they would make it so that it withstands that.
on August 12, 2015
It's really adorable.. The toys are removable and can be used on a stroller or car seat, which is handy. Baby's 4 months old and enjoys having new colorful things to reach for and make noise with. She's more concerned with her newly-found ability to roll over, however, and the different textures and noise-makers on the mat itself have proven interesting for her as well. So far, so good.
on January 14, 2016
Great buy. I did a lot of research and read a lot of reviews and this one fit all my needs to best.

Easily washed
You can move the toys all around
you can use just the mat without the arches
The mirror is removable
It folds up really easily for transport

Great product.
on September 12, 2013
My little girl loves this activity gym. She's batting and kicking at the toys at 7 weeks old. Her favorite piece is the rattling monkey. Since the toys are detachable, I actually take one with us when we leave the house. I'm so happy with our purchase!