Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 38 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 44 reviews
on July 1, 2011
I have been debating buying this bedding for my little girl. I really liked skip hop activity mat with treetop friends and we came across it at a store and my husband being the harshest critic Loved it. I tried to check out the bedding for treetop friends and could not really find it anywhere. From the pictures the skirt looked dark brown and i didnt like that. Also bumper pads looked flimsy and cheaply made from the pictures. bumper pads are beautifull and just enough thickness. I love the quality. very cute. in the picture you dont see on upper part of the comforter , there is a little cute bird picture too. skirt color is not dark brown. it is more like muted down brown , more light mocha. Sheet is a good quality. SOOO neutral yet cute enough for a girl:) I have also found matching wall decal. It wouldnt been flawless if skip hop made mobile to match with it because all the owls and squirrels will be just soo cute:) Also wanted to add I washed all the bedding in delicate setting and came out great.

so here is the wall art. it is from etsy.com --- [...]

copy and paste will work . i hope:)
review image
1212 comments| 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 21, 2015
The bad: The bedding set arrived without the set of crib bumpers. The complete sheet was substitued instead. The set that arrived included the quilt, skirt and 2 sheets (solid and complete sheet). That ended up being OK for me - because I had wanted the complete sheet as well and had ordered it separately. But - the pricing on these items separately is about $40 different. And when I went on line to confirm that the bumper was supposed to be included in this set that I ordered, I noticed that the cost of the set was now $40 lower than what I had paid, even though it still said that the bumper was included. The good: I immediately called Amazon and they credited my credit card account with $40. I will also be returning the separate complete sheet that I ordered - no issues with that. And - the set is very cute. My granddaughter loves the soft quilt. The bumpers would have been nice, but we don't really need them, especially with that complete sheet.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 30, 2012
I absolutely love this design. It's perfect for boys or girls. There were a few issues I had with this product after receiving it:

First, the comforter had several small stains in the white area that COULD NOT be removed after several trials of spray-n-wash and shout heavy duty stain gel. Since we decided to take the risk and wash it out instead of return it, it's our loss. Also, the bedding seemed to have a very musty/moldy smell to it before we washed it. The comforter and bed skirt were very wrinkly after they were washed and dried. I ironed them according to the instructions but the bed skirt is still very wrinkly. I'm not too picky about it but others may be. Also, I planned on using the comforter as a wall hanging above the crib because I thought the comforter had the design of the whole tree in the center... it does not. It is awkwardly arranged to have a partial tree in one corner (seen in most images) and a few miscellaneous branches at the opposite corner. That was disappointing for me until I found the wall decals that are an absolutely amazing alternative.

Second thing is that I am going to have to adjust the bumper ties. Only the two sets (out of seven) are located in an appropriate location even though I have a standard sized crib (from ikea). The bumper ties are in useless locations for my crib and, if I care anything about my baby's safety, I'll have to cut them off and reattach them in more appropriate locations or get rid of the bumper entirely. This is more of an annoyance than anything.

Overall, I gave the bedding four stars because it is a beautiful design and the bedding seems to be made of high-quality material. I took off one star due to the wrinkly fabric and the bumper ties but I would have taken an extra star off for the state of the bedding as I received it (although that's more of an Amazon review).
on February 13, 2012
I looked forever for a nursery set that was fun and bright, without looking too "baby." I wanted my son's nursery to look stylish and cute, but also somewhat neutral. I came across this set and wasn't sure how it would match the green walls we painted. When I received this set I was BLOWN AWAY!

It is so much cuter, softer and BETTER than it even looks in the pictures!! It is so fluffy and soft, the colors are fantastic, and it is just ADORABLE! Someone else mentioned this in their review, but on the quilt there is a cute bird scene above the owl- and it isn't pictured in the ad. The quilt is pretty big too- so it's a nice blanket.

I also bought the round pillow- which goes perfectly on my nursery chair. It is green velour around the edge- so it is very very soft. I bought the mirror with the velcro owls too and he loves looking at himself.

I do agree with others though- its sad that there isn't a mobile to match! I also bought two sets of the owl rattles to make my own mobile. The owls are very cute but they are way bigger than I thought! They are about the size of a baseball! I took apart a Tiny Love mobile and tried to make it match my owl crib set by attaching the owl rattles to it instead, but I think they are SO big that it scared my baby! But the owl rattles are so cute that he can just play with them instead.

Overall, I love it and I am EXTREMELY HAPPY with this crib set! I will definitely purchase my next set from Skip Hop as well. Hopefully a girl set next! :)
on June 22, 2012
Quality fabrics. Beautiful colors for boy or girl. The many colors and patterns give you a lot of options for wall color and accent colors. We chose to paint my son's room the cotton candy blue and there are orange accents throughout the room. It is a very happy room!

The only downside about this crib set is that if you follow pediatricians' recommendation to remove the comforter and the bumper, you are left with a plain beige bedskirt and a plain sage green crib sheet. I found a Skip Hop Treetop crib sheet that has a leafy pattern on the top and has the owl pattern around the edge of the mattress, which solves the problem.
on July 16, 2017
Warning!!! I read the description and it's mentioned the bumper is included, so I bought this bedding set but it's arrived without the bumper!!!!!
on July 3, 2011
I had been searching for a not so typical neutral bedding set for awhile when I finally came across Skip Hop. Their crib bedding sets are adorable. The colors are very true to the pictures, they are bright and vibrant. The quality of the fabric is really nice, everything feels so soft. I loved the uniqueness of the Treetop Friends collection and I am extremely happy with my purchase! I can't wait to finish decorating the nursey now that I have the bedding! I would highly recommend this brand to anyone.
on April 24, 2012
I had been researching this item on multiple websites to see where I could get the best deal and one day I found it going for $176 from $220. I was very excited and went ahead and bought it. It's a great set, the crib sheet is very soft, and the blanket adds a nice touch. I have also purchased the matching pillow which is actually pretty big compared to how it looks in photos (not included in the set). Unfortunately, I was unable to use the crib skirt because of how my crib is designed but will definitely keep it handy for when we convert the bed. Great buy!!
on February 27, 2015
Great colors! We love it, the only issue is that our crib is 91 years old.. (Yup...) so it's a bit smaller than the cribs from today.. we couldn't use the skirt and had to cut the bumpers to fit properly.
But I knew that from when we bought it so it's ok.
Machine washed and dried and came out great!
on May 6, 2015
They sent me the wrong order at first, without the bumper, but Amazon cleared it up so quickly and sent the correct one right away. I love this crib set and the colors are just as great as the pictures show. The quilt is soft and the crib bedding/skirt fit is perfect and easy to put on.