Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Skip Hop Bento Meal-to-Go Diaper Bag, Black” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 23% off the $100.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Skip Hop Bento Meal-to-Go Diaper Bag, Black
- Handle has a drop of 11" and length of 23"
- Adjustable /removable strap
- Includes five exterior zipper pockets
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
From the Manufacturer
Skip Hop Bento Meal-to-Go Diaper Bag
About Skip Hop
At Skip Hop, we know that the world of new parenthood is a fine balance of being overjoyed and overwhelmed. We’re here to tip that balance with stylish, well-curated products known as 'Must-Haves*Made Better'. Skip Hop products are embraced by families who crave smartly designed, highly functional solutions that simplify decision-making. Founded in 2003 and based in New York City, Skip Hop is one of the best-selling and most globally recognized brands for parents, babies and kids.
Skip Hop Bento Meal-to-Go Diaper Bag
Perfectly designed for families on the go!
The Bento is designed to be a total solution for today’s busy, multi-tasking families. Bento includes our insulated Mealtime Kit with Clix containers, which slides into a convenient compartment, keeping food in its own special place. The perfectly-sized containers store snacks and more while the insulated cooler bag and perfect-fit freezer pack keep food fresh. Bento also features our patented Shuttle Clips, making it easy to attach to any stroller.
Hangs neatly on a stroller for on-the-go convenience
Includes 8-pc. Kit with insulated cooler bag & freezer pack
15 pockets including 5 mesh pockets and 2 bottle pockets
Wear it messenger style or use the padded tote straps
|Bag||Duet 2-in-1 Tote||Forma Pack & Go Diaper Tote||Duo Signature Diaper Bag||Forma Backpack||Grand Central Tote||Bento Diaper Bag|
|Material||Faux Leather||Water-resistant polyester||Polyester||Water-resistant polyester||Nylon||Polyester|
|Changing Station Included||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Number of pockets||8||11||10||8||11||15|
|Why is it a Must-Have?||The classic tote bag- a wardrobe essential||A lightweight, water resistant tote||Based on our classic DUO, with a multitude of pockets for total organization||The ultimate 'hands-free' backpack||Roomy tote that's superb on storage||Perfect balance of fashion and function|
|Why is it Made-Better?||Now with a crossbody bag that tucks inside for the ultimate organization- or pulled out for separate use.||With a front pocket that allows easy access to two storage cubes.||Along with added features including a new zip-top closure, grab handles and an easy-access tech pocket.||With a front pocket that allows easy access to storage cubes: insulated cube and multipurpose mesh||With three innovative sections to keep mom and baby items separate and organized.||Includes insulated meal kit that slides into its own compartment.|
Top Customer Reviews
- It is made from great quality materials--durable handles, strong inner/outer material, and smooth zippers.
- Shuttle clips are GREAT for use on stroller or shopping cart to keep the bag out of your way and it keeps it in the perfect spot to unzip easily and access whatever you need inside the bag.
- The bottom insulated compartment MUST be filled for the bag to stay upright. In fact, the included 'mealtime kit' was not enough to fill this compartment completely. I also had to attach a bottle of water to the 'mealtime kit' to actually fill the compartment enough to keep this top-heavy bag upright.
- The outer insulated bottle compartments do not properly fit extra-wide bottles (as advertised). The hard plastic bottom of the main compartment (also the top of the insulated lower compartment) extends too far out on both sides of the bag. If you place your hand in the bottle compartment you can feel the plastic bottom sticking out into this pocket. It sticks far enough into the insulated bottle compartment that you can actually set the bottle comfortably on it and it will stay right there. I even thought I would just use the bottle compartments like that (setting the bottles only halfway down the bottle pocket on the plastic 'shelf' rather than all the way down to the bottom of the pocket) but when you place two 9-oz. bottles at the top of an already top-heavy bag, it makes it nearly impossible to keep the bag upright.Read more ›
I had the Skip Hop Studio Diaper Bag Tote Bag, Pewter Dot for 5 months, but I found it just didn't have the storage I needed. I could never find my diapers and wipes fast enough, nor was the "Mommy" section of the purse large enough. However, since it was such a well-made, stylish bag, I decided to go with another SkipHop bag.
The Bento Diaper Tote has so much going for it! I've had it for 2 months, but I'm sorry I didn't get it sooner!
1. The straps are all long enough to fit over a shoulder, and the long strap allows you to carry the bag messenger style for a more hands-free experience.
2. The bottle pockets are huge. I've never had the problem the other reviewers mentioned about the bag not allowing items to go to the bottom. I actually use the included ice packet in the pocket with my bottles to keep them cold.
3. The bottom section that holds the food cooler/ice packet is amazing! My daughter is only 7 months old, so we don't really need the cooler feature yet. Instead, I keep all my diapering needs down there so they are easy to get to. It fits 6 disposable diapers, 2 cloth diapers, 1 wet wipes travel case, 1 small tube of Boudreaux's Butt Paste, Diaper Rash Ointment, Tube 4 oz (113 g), a wetbag dispenser, and an extra onsie. Yeah - it's both large and well-planned. By keeping something in the lower pocket, the bag never falls over like other reviewers mentioned.
4. There are 3 pockets I use as "Mommy" pockets.Read more ›
Also, regarding the reviews that said this bag is very top heavy and tips over all the time, I will agree that is true, but it is also true of the Skip Hop Duo, which I used for 2 years and absolutely loved. Prop it up against the park bench, a table leg, the wall, whatever. It's not annoying enough to deduct a star in my review.
12/15/14 Update: just wanted to give an update on how well this product held up. The diaper bag itself held up well, but I was using this for 2 kids and it just didn't work well for very long. With 2 kids, you really need your hands free and you're loading up the bag with so much stuff. It gets heavy and having all that weight in a diaper bag on your shoulder is uncomfortable.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
We are a family of 5 with three kids, two still in diapers. We still had the diaper bag from the oldest and it was nice but there was never enough pockets or space in the old... Read morePublished 15 days ago by Aaron
After several months of use this bag has held up quite well.
My only complaint would be, I wish the cooler pocket on the bottom would be a bit bigger. Read more
I absolutely love this bag. It holds a lot and has lots of pockets to stay organized. This was my second diaper bag, the first bag by another brand fell apart. Read morePublished 7 months ago by BridgetAZ
I wasn't sure how this bag would work out for us, after reading many mixed reviews. After using it for almost 4 months, I'm very happy with it. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Liberty
Love it!!! Not sure why there are bad reviews... stands up just fine. Bigger than I thought which is a good thing! Read morePublished 7 months ago by Amazon Customer
We have used this diaper bag since April 2014, and overall, we love it. Sadly, after only 18 months of heavy use, one of the zippers broke, and several seams near the side bottle... Read morePublished 7 months ago by James Mulherin
Really nice quality for the price but it's larger than I expected.
Excellent value and quality, especially for that low price.
This bag is fine, I like the bottle pockets on the side and the two front outer pockets, BUT the bottom snack compartment is useless. Read morePublished 8 months ago by elb0515