Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

Skip Hop Baby Treetop Friends Plush Blanket, Multi

on January 10, 2014
UPDATE: Used this from baby was born to present (baby is toddler now) and it is still soft and cozy. Forgot to mention in original review that It is a very light blanket and thin so easy to pack for trips. Toddler loves it. Washes easily.

When I opened this up I was so pleased. It is really really soft.I am looking forward to warming my baby up in this or even spreading in crib for baby to lie on, it is sooo comforting.
I haven't used it for my baby yet. I have to wash it and once baby is born I will be back to tell you how it worked for baby.
on June 16, 2014
This baby blanket is so adorable, the whole tree top collection is. Makes the perfect nursery for our new grandson. Good quality, I highly recommend.
on April 29, 2014
Other than that, my grandson likes it. His regular one that he drags around is the same one, in ivory. I
on March 25, 2015
My daughter loves it!
on April 8, 2015
It is so cute and soooo soft.
on November 27, 2013
Beautiful! Goes with all Skip Hop Hug and Hide Owl products and is so sweet and soft. Just right for baby!
on November 10, 2014
nice and soft so cute
on October 16, 2014
This is very soft and the design is adorable.
on March 21, 2015
cute.....cute.....cute!!!!
on February 25, 2015
nice
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.