Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by us the duo STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Skip Hop Baby Treetop Friends Plush Blanket, Multi

on January 10, 2014
UPDATE: Used this from baby was born to present (baby is toddler now) and it is still soft and cozy. Forgot to mention in original review that It is a very light blanket and thin so easy to pack for trips. Toddler loves it. Washes easily.

When I opened this up I was so pleased. It is really really soft.I am looking forward to warming my baby up in this or even spreading in crib for baby to lie on, it is sooo comforting.
I haven't used it for my baby yet. I have to wash it and once baby is born I will be back to tell you how it worked for baby.
on June 16, 2014
This baby blanket is so adorable, the whole tree top collection is. Makes the perfect nursery for our new grandson. Good quality, I highly recommend.
on April 7, 2015
Wonderful blanket. Soft, is keeping its color in spite of frequent washings. Love it
on April 29, 2014
Other than that, my grandson likes it. His regular one that he drags around is the same one, in ivory. I
on February 23, 2015
Cute design. Washed nicely and dries quickly.
on April 8, 2015
It is so cute and soooo soft.
on March 21, 2015
cute.....cute.....cute!!!!
on March 25, 2015
My daughter loves it!
on November 27, 2013
Beautiful! Goes with all Skip Hop Hug and Hide Owl products and is so sweet and soft. Just right for baby!
on October 16, 2014
This is very soft and the design is adorable.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.