Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Customer reviews

92%

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on January 10, 2014
UPDATE: Used this from baby was born to present (baby is toddler now) and it is still soft and cozy. Forgot to mention in original review that It is a very light blanket and thin so easy to pack for trips. Toddler loves it. Washes easily.

When I opened this up I was so pleased. It is really really soft.I am looking forward to warming my baby up in this or even spreading in crib for baby to lie on, it is sooo comforting.
I haven't used it for my baby yet. I have to wash it and once baby is born I will be back to tell you how it worked for baby.
on June 16, 2014
This baby blanket is so adorable, the whole tree top collection is. Makes the perfect nursery for our new grandson. Good quality, I highly recommend.
on April 7, 2015
Wonderful blanket. Soft, is keeping its color in spite of frequent washings. Love it
on April 29, 2014
Other than that, my grandson likes it. His regular one that he drags around is the same one, in ivory. I
on February 23, 2015
Cute design. Washed nicely and dries quickly.
on April 8, 2015
It is so cute and soooo soft.
on March 21, 2015
cute.....cute.....cute!!!!
on March 25, 2015
My daughter loves it!
on November 27, 2013
Beautiful! Goes with all Skip Hop Hug and Hide Owl products and is so sweet and soft. Just right for baby!
on October 16, 2014
This is very soft and the design is adorable.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.