Lyft Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Shawn Colvin All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only: $49.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

Skip Hop Treetip Friends Plush Owl Chime Ball, Multi

on July 4, 2017
Our daughter (who's really into owls) will wake up and crawl looking for this guy in the morning. The level of noise it makes is not too much, doesn't bother her nor us too much. She now rolls it on her mat and had fun chasing it around.
on August 13, 2013
This ball is great for little hands. The wings are easy to grasp onto, and make a crinkling noise. Ball is fun for rolling, shaking, squishing, tossing. And it makes a soft chiming noise when shaken.
on December 23, 2017
Cute but way bigger than expected and just takes up a lot of space for what it is (just a plush owl that has a little chime in it)
on February 27, 2017
Actually bought this for my dog and he plays with it all day long. He loves the chimes inside and product is very durable.
on January 30, 2014
The cutest baby toy ever. Also bought a Baby Einstein Neptune Ocean Adventure Gym for the same person and attached the little owl to the front of the gym after wrapping. The owl makes jingling noises when moved and was the hit of the baby shower. Would definitely order again for another baby.
on January 20, 2016
I love the chime! My babe played with it some in the jumper at first but not much now. Crinkle sound usually gets him... but the wings just dont draw him in. I got it for the chime... alas. Daddy and I have been playing volleyball with it to entertain ourselves!!

Got 2- one for a gift. Hopefully her baby finds it more appealing!
on September 1, 2015
This owl has a lot of great points going for it:
- The wings are made of crinkle material - my baby's favorite thing ever!
- A good size for baby to bat or grab and toss
- Super cute

The only thing I wish was different is the bell sound. With the fabric surrounding it, the bell is very quiet, which doesn't motivate my baby to toss the ball around much. She likes the ball, she just prefers to chew on the wings!
on October 24, 2016
I had thought I was purchasing the small version of this. It is cute but too big for a six month old to hold
VINE VOICEon December 30, 2015
This is really cute. My 3 month old loves grabbing it's wings and chewing on them. The owl has a very pleasant chime sound when it moves. Easy to wipe off too. It is a little larger than I thought it was going to be, but I am very happy with it.
on September 8, 2015
Baby loves it. He kicks it, and it chimes softly. Bigger than expected, and very soft,