Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Albums GNO for iPhone 8 $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 4, 2017
Our daughter (who's really into owls) will wake up and crawl looking for this guy in the morning. The level of noise it makes is not too much, doesn't bother her nor us too much. She now rolls it on her mat and had fun chasing it around.
on August 13, 2013
This ball is great for little hands. The wings are easy to grasp onto, and make a crinkling noise. Ball is fun for rolling, shaking, squishing, tossing. And it makes a soft chiming noise when shaken.
on February 27, 2017
Actually bought this for my dog and he plays with it all day long. He loves the chimes inside and product is very durable.
on September 1, 2015
This owl has a lot of great points going for it:
- The wings are made of crinkle material - my baby's favorite thing ever!
- A good size for baby to bat or grab and toss
- Super cute

The only thing I wish was different is the bell sound. With the fabric surrounding it, the bell is very quiet, which doesn't motivate my baby to toss the ball around much. She likes the ball, she just prefers to chew on the wings!
on May 27, 2017
Very happy with this toy. Nice size for baby hands and good quality
on January 20, 2016
I love the chime! My babe played with it some in the jumper at first but not much now. Crinkle sound usually gets him... but the wings just dont draw him in. I got it for the chime... alas. Daddy and I have been playing volleyball with it to entertain ourselves!!

Got 2- one for a gift. Hopefully her baby finds it more appealing!
on February 10, 2014
Got this for my niece, who's room is all owls. The book (and toy by same company) made her and her family very happy.
on August 17, 2015
My daughter loves the bell and crinkling wing sounds. The round design and texture of the cloth make the ball squirt away easily. The toy does well at getting her attention and then incentivizing her to try and roll. Only imagine this will be equally effective as she moves towards crawling.
VINE VOICEon December 30, 2015
This is really cute. My 3 month old loves grabbing it's wings and chewing on them. The owl has a very pleasant chime sound when it moves. Easy to wipe off too. It is a little larger than I thought it was going to be, but I am very happy with it.
on August 19, 2015
I bought for my baby's friend but before I could wrap it and give it another baby just feel in love by it. This means I had to buy another one for the original receiver - who also loved by the way.
I recommend: it is a cute, affordable and babies seem to enjoy a lot.