Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 56 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 61 reviews
on February 16, 2014
Adorable, squishy, crinkle-winged friend for baby... Only issue: chime is very quiet. The wings are crinkly, which our baby loves. If I shake the owl, I can make the chime loud enough but when our 5-month old shakes it there just isn't much chiming... so, if it were sold as a squishy, crinkle-winged owl I would give it 5-stars... but since it's sold as a chime ball and the chime is lacking, I have to give it 3.
on August 13, 2013
This ball is great for little hands. The wings are easy to grasp onto, and make a crinkling noise. Ball is fun for rolling, shaking, squishing, tossing. And it makes a soft chiming noise when shaken.
on February 27, 2017
Actually bought this for my dog and he plays with it all day long. He loves the chimes inside and product is very durable.
on September 1, 2015
This owl has a lot of great points going for it:
- The wings are made of crinkle material - my baby's favorite thing ever!
- A good size for baby to bat or grab and toss
- Super cute

The only thing I wish was different is the bell sound. With the fabric surrounding it, the bell is very quiet, which doesn't motivate my baby to toss the ball around much. She likes the ball, she just prefers to chew on the wings!
on January 20, 2016
I love the chime! My babe played with it some in the jumper at first but not much now. Crinkle sound usually gets him... but the wings just dont draw him in. I got it for the chime... alas. Daddy and I have been playing volleyball with it to entertain ourselves!!

Got 2- one for a gift. Hopefully her baby finds it more appealing!
on February 10, 2014
Got this for my niece, who's room is all owls. The book (and toy by same company) made her and her family very happy.
on August 17, 2015
My daughter loves the bell and crinkling wing sounds. The round design and texture of the cloth make the ball squirt away easily. The toy does well at getting her attention and then incentivizing her to try and roll. Only imagine this will be equally effective as she moves towards crawling.
VINE VOICEon December 30, 2015
This is really cute. My 3 month old loves grabbing it's wings and chewing on them. The owl has a very pleasant chime sound when it moves. Easy to wipe off too. It is a little larger than I thought it was going to be, but I am very happy with it.
on August 19, 2015
I bought for my baby's friend but before I could wrap it and give it another baby just feel in love by it. This means I had to buy another one for the original receiver - who also loved by the way.
I recommend: it is a cute, affordable and babies seem to enjoy a lot.
on August 27, 2015
I bought this toy for my nephew who is one year old and I have to say this toy is perfect for babies that age. It has no small parts that they can choke on and it makes a noise when you shake it like bells chiming. The quality is really nice and the owl is adorable.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.