Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 64 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 70 reviews
on October 18, 2016
This mobile looks pretty over my baby's crib. It's big enough for baby to look at lying on her back. Easy to assemble. The toys face down so the baby actually gets to see their faces. The only complaint is the music goes way too fast - it excites my baby rather than calming her down. My baby kicks to the rhythm instead of falling asleep. I'm looking for a good replacement of the mobile part.
on February 24, 2013
Since my 3 month old loves the Alphabet Zoo Soft Activity Book I decided to buy this mobile. It's cute, fun, nice to look at. Easy to put together. My baby loves watching the animals go around. However, one star off because the clamp does not fit onto our crib, and does not adjust to various lengths (I had to buy a separate clamp). And a second star off because the music plays WAY TOO FAST for my taste.

Here is the link for the separate attachment I used: [...]
on March 24, 2017
This is really cute and match other products with the same design. I chose it because we have the gym. The only bad thing is that doesn't use batteries so you need to make it function manually and it only last like 2' each time. I bought another music part that use batteries and replace that part.
(If this review was helpful please click on the Yes button, thanks!)
on October 15, 2013
Our 3 month old baby loves this mobile. And his infatuation with it started about a month ago! So far, it's the only baby item he loves. We can turn it on and he happily plays by himself while smiling and cooing the entire time! I would have given it 5 stars but when you wind it up, it only plays for about 5 minutes. Wish it went longer so I didn't have to constantly wind it up. Otherwise very happy!
on April 10, 2014
So this product just broke again for the second time in 9 months. My daughter is 9 months old and loves this mobile. After the first 3 months, the piece that attaches the music dial to the mobile broke. I love the style of Skip Hop, so contacted the company and was content when they sent me a new mobile. But now it has happened a second time. I am very careful to hold the base of the music dial while I turn it, and it still managed to break again. My daughter is not at a stage to be able to move from the crib sides to the mobile, so I know for certain it is not her pulling on the mobile. I am completely disappointed in Skip Hop at this time. I have a lot of their other products e.g. their playyard and play mat and they tend to get pilly right away. Love the style, but don't think they are very well made.
on June 10, 2015
I was extremely disappointed with this purchase for two main reasons.
1. When you wind it up to play the song, it plays the song on fast forward until it's about to run out and stop. With snow globes it plays the song at one speed, the normal pace you would hear a song at, but not the P.O.S.
2. The machine part that you wind up is also supposed to spin a small hook that attaches the animals it, but that doesn't spin.

Besides the two main purposes this item is suppose to serve, at least it looks nice. Do not buy this product unless you want to wind it up 2 to 3 times to change one diaper. Or if you feel like wasting money then this is the item for you. I wish my wife did some research and read reviews before buying this.
on October 26, 2013
I didn't realize when I registered for a crib that it had to be compatible with mobiles. I just assumed all mobiles fit all cribs. That was my mistake! The crib that we got is a sled crib which has uneven/thick panels on all sides so if you don't have a standard crib, maybe this isn't the best mobile for you. This mobile doesn't fit sled cribs. I believe that the part that attaches to the crib is only up to 5" so if the side panels are more, it won't fit your crib. The quality of the mobile was one of the better ones I have seen. I don't know anything about the music portion because we never tested it. We ended up returning it because our son was already 3 months and its recommended that you take all mobiles off by 6 months because infants can pull it down and potentially choke on it.
on January 19, 2017
The mobile looks quite nice. There are two issues with it - 1) the length of the song after you wind it up the whole way is quite short, I would hope for longer 2) with the way it screws on it only fits on a thin crib. My crib (leander) and my mothers crib (graco) were both too thick to put the back of the giant plastic screw on to keep it place, not ideal.
on August 20, 2016
Good for the price and looks very cute but yes like everyone says the music does play waay to fast. Would also be nice if it continued playing and had auto shut off after some time. It only plays for about 40 seconds if that.
on January 8, 2017
I bought this to match my child's nursery theme. It's completely ADORABLE. however, the music is fast-paced and no where near soothing. If anything, it would get my baby excited and not ready for sleep. If the music, timing of music, and duration (very short melodies) were corrected, this would be a great product.