Customer Reviews: Skip Hop Duo Essential Diaper Bag, Chevron (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Amazon Vehicles Oct16 Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Halloween Candy Cozy Knits Book 2 or More Hours of House Cleaning on Amazon fin fin fin  All-New Echo Dot Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis hhnsweeps Shop Cycling on Amazon

on January 6, 2016
I am honestly not impressed with the bag for the price. The zippers gave out after just a few months of use. There is plenty of space and organization, but I now grab for a traditional backpack more often. I do love the design (Chevron) and the cross-strap, but wouldn't pay the price again.
on December 7, 2014
Used it a few times and then upgraded to a backpack style bag. This bag has a cute design and i like that you can clip it to the stroller, but it wasn't big enough for all of our baby essentials. It was also very difficult carrying a shoulder bag and a carseat around at the same time.
on October 18, 2013
I got the Chevron pattern and I really love this bag. I get compliments on how cute it is all the time. It's nice and spacious and has many different pockets and compartments. The reason why I gave this 4 instead of 5 stars is because it would be nice if the bag zipped at the top instead of the little magnetic closure. Because of that, if the bag is really full, the top of the bag stays open. Otherwise, great bag!
on September 5, 2014
Very cute and seem really well made. It is a large bag. The color is a little more off white then I had thought but it is still very nice looking. Definitely has room for all the baby stuff I need to haul around.
on May 20, 2016
This is a very good diaper bag! Not too big. My only problem was wearing too long over shoulder gave me massive headaches. But I won't blame product for that. We used for over a year without incident.
on October 27, 2014
Okay let's get started. The stroller attachment is great I also use it to attach to shopping carts. The changing pad is typical nothing negative. My complaint is that it's a little narrow so you have to go a long way for the bottom and it doesn't go very wide. The magnetic closure pockets in front are amazing and perfect for cell phones and pacifiers. The two top zipper pockets (not in main pocket) one is deep one is shallow are again narrow think small slim items (wallet Chapstick hand sanitizer, teething you). If you're looking for a bag with room for blankets this is not it. The mesh pocket on the outside does fit bottles and plastic water bottles. The Velcro pocket on the otherwise is to narrow for a cell phone so think keys.
on November 9, 2013
Great, functional design. I love the zigzag pattern, although the white bits do show dirt and it doesn't wipe clean. I'm on my third child and this is my fifth diaper bag (my second Skip Hop). The functional design of this one is well thought out with spots for diapers, wipes, snacks, toys, a bottle, adult items like phone/keys, but the fact is, after a while diaper bags begin to smell "unfresh" and no amount of wiping clean or laundering is going to change this. I think it's a great product for 6-12 months.
on November 14, 2013
this has to be the absolute cutest diaper bag out there. I just love chevron, but i got this mainly because my husband loved it and will carry it as well. there is plenty of room for everything and i love all the pockets.. it keeps things organized.
on July 26, 2014
Of all the baby items we purchased, this is the one that was the most disappointing, so much so that I am writing my first review after almost 18 months of using this bag on a daily basis. Two things have been constant issues: (1) the lack of a zippered closure on the main pocket; and (2) it constantly falls off my shoulder. The combination of a lack of zippered closure and the shoulder strap style means that things are constantly falling out of the bag, and my baby (and now toddler) also likes to grab things out of the bag. I would highly recommend considering something more along the lines of the Skip Hop Studio for style with functionality or the DadGear Backpack for more functionality.
on January 8, 2014
I love the fabric and style of this diaper bag but it is really deep and not wide enough which makes it hard to find things and organize it. I bought it for my third child so you would have thought I'd figured out what I like by now. I think it would be great for an older baby who doesn't need all the extra stuff.