Bubble Witch Saga 3 BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now FFII_gno

on August 28, 2013
I have included an image up the top. I wanted to show what it holds since I wasn't sure how the size would work for us when I bought it.

Today I packed:
1 bag grilled cheese strips
1 yogurt
2 cool packs from my ameda pump bag

Zips up fine.
My son likes to carry it in by the top handle.
Keeps things cold through a daycare day (not sure if it would hold up in a hot car etc.).

Will update review if any problems occur!
review image
33 comments| 213 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 25, 2013
Lunch bag fits snugly inside the matching back pack. Can't hold much else in the back pack though once the lunch bag is in there, but what else is a preschooler really going to need to carry around? This little lunch bag could easily hold a sandwich and apple along with some crackers or cookies. It's little leaf zipper is just so precious and I'm glad I went with the owl because the different fabric against each other looks so charming. Big hit with the 4 year old.
We are sending this back because it is way too small to hold all the lunch and snack items necessary for a toddler in daycare. I don't know how anybody can fit what they need to in this tiny little lunch bag. We are ordering the backpack instead.
on April 16, 2014
We love the bag, perfect for packing my 10month-old's lunch for daycare. But the problem started a month after the purchase. The interior of the bag looks insulated but acts like a sponge. It sucks in all the liquid and the smell of the solids that comes in contact with the bag. I kinda have to wash the bag pretty much on alternate just so that it doesn't smell of- I apologize for the details- baby throw up.
Sadly, it is non-machine washable. But at the state the bag comes to me everyday, I am thinking of trying exactly that. People with success stories connected to eliminating the stench, please share.
on December 4, 2015
I got this for my 6 year old daughter as a Christmas present. It is so cute! I also got the snack and sandwich reusable packs. I've already tested it to see how well everything fits, & all items including the freezer pack fit great! The product is also very well made. It doesn't have too little insulation like the lunch bag she currently has. I know she love this set.
on July 1, 2016
Great little lunch bag! Can fit a good amount of food in there for my toddler's snacks and food. Also, liked the idea of the hook, snap feature. It easily attaches and unattached to his other skip hop toddler book bag, we use as a diaper bag. And you can wash it from spills, etc. you may encounter.
on November 16, 2011
This is probably a kids favorite, I'm 18 years old, but I really like the cute little animal things like slippers and when I was looking for a lunch box I thought why buy a boring lunch box? I want to make a statement! I needed a lunch box for work and no one was too surprised this lunch box belonged to me but they all said it was so cute. I love it it's the perfect lunch carrier with a cute twist. I'd totally recommend it for kids, or adults who like to have a little fun in their lunch time! Haha. It's small but big enough for a typical packed lunch. Also keeps portions under control with the perfect size of space for a lunch! (Great diet tip to have a small lunchbox!)
on October 1, 2016
4.5 stars really.

Adorable, sturdy, holds a good quantity for lunch. My coworkers all wanted a matching lunchbox from Skip Hop. Taking off half a star because the mesh pocket doesn't hold silverware well at all, often my forks and spoons will fall out when I open the box, which can get really annoying if they fall onto the floor.
on September 20, 2017
I'm a grown man and I love bringing this to work every day. It is cute, it fits my lunch, and it brings a smile to those who see it. I got no shame in admitting this is a fun product for anyone.
on October 21, 2015
This is so cute! However it has a few downfalls:
1 - It's pretty small, so best for a snack for a toddler or preschooler, not a full lunch
2 - The owl ears make it a bit difficult to zip around quickly. I've gotten used to having to kind of hold the ears up, but it's still a small annoyance.