Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 292 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 345 reviews
on March 14, 2016
Best lunch box so far! Only things I'd prefer different is a designated elastic pouch for holding a drink in place, and the owls ears are too close to the zipper; my daughter always needs help getting past the ears that stick out. The zipper tag is big and durable, and I appreciate the adjustable clip handle!
on March 23, 2014
I almost did not buy this because some people said it was too small or gets dirty. Well Kindergartners get everything dirty--I just wash it inside and out daily. I use a 2 flat style 2 compartment container (my daughter does not like bread) with cold cuts, cheese, and crackers. I add a tiny cookie container (3 Oreos fit) and a juice box, mini water bottle, apple sauce squisher, drinkable yogurt, and flat ice pack. It's tight but it all fits well. The zipper holds up well...it's been near 6 months and we use it 5 days a week
on April 7, 2015
I purchased this lunch bag for my 11 year old daughter after striking out at local stores. She wanted something different - something cute but not babyish - and the stores seemed full of mostly character/branded stuff and/or boring plain colors. She saw this online and fell in love. I liked that it was PVC free but was a little apprehensive about the potential quality because of the price. Fortunately the bag turned out to be really sturdy and has held up very well throughout the school year. Glad to see there are other animal options in the product line. I'll definitely buy one for my son next year.
on September 29, 2016
We got this and the backpack. It's cute, but I think it's too large. My 2 year old can't eat that much food, and so there's a lot of unused space, and when I cram this into the similarly styled "owl" backpack (which is 5-stars), if takes up most of the space in the backpack. This is similar in size to other lunch containers on the marketplace -- maybe suitable for an elementary schooler, but too big for a preschooler unless you plan to stick a some big containers in it, or a water bottle, but many preschools keep the water bottles separate, so that's not an advantage.
on April 4, 2017
When traveling to Japan I put long straps to the handle and used as a purse. The inside is insulated so I could store a bottle of water in it and not worry about spills.
on April 7, 2017
Sturdy and cute. I spilled water couple of times and it is completely water proved. The problem is one of owl's ears make to stuck zippers.
on February 14, 2017
Too cute. I love it love it love it. And it's so sturdy. If it can hold up to the wrath of my hangry two year old, then it will last us quite a while.
on December 25, 2013
Lunch bag fits snugly inside the matching back pack. Can't hold much else in the back pack though once the lunch bag is in there, but what else is a preschooler really going to need to carry around? This little lunch bag could easily hold a sandwich and apple along with some crackers or cookies. It's little leaf zipper is just so precious and I'm glad I went with the owl because the different fabric against each other looks so charming. Big hit with the 4 year old.
on October 1, 2016
4.5 stars really.

Adorable, sturdy, holds a good quantity for lunch. My coworkers all wanted a matching lunchbox from Skip Hop. Taking off half a star because the mesh pocket doesn't hold silverware well at all, often my forks and spoons will fall out when I open the box, which can get really annoying if they fall onto the floor.
on April 16, 2014
We love the bag, perfect for packing my 10month-old's lunch for daycare. But the problem started a month after the purchase. The interior of the bag looks insulated but acts like a sponge. It sucks in all the liquid and the smell of the solids that comes in contact with the bag. I kinda have to wash the bag pretty much on alternate just so that it doesn't smell of- I apologize for the details- baby throw up.
Sadly, it is non-machine washable. But at the state the bag comes to me everyday, I am thinking of trying exactly that. People with success stories connected to eliminating the stench, please share.