Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Chris young PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 17, 2017
This backpack is soooo adorable, my 3 year old daughter loves it!! I had purchased her the owl lunch box a while before this backpack and she wouldnt leave without it, now the same goes for her backpack, she is so proud of her matching set and I love that's its not pink or flowery (love gender neutral colors) because that means when she doesn't want it anymore I can give it away to either a boy or a girl. The only thing I wish was that it had a zipper pocket on the inside to keep little items, but Im grateful for the side pocket to put her water bottle.
on March 31, 2011
Yes, the backpack is small, but it is the PERFECT size for my daughter who goes to Pre-K. The backpack holds her folder, artwork, snack, drink, sweater, and the occasional library book. Plus, it is SO cute! The best feature is the drink holder on the outside of the bag which has a small elastic cord that slips over the top of the drink and keeps it firmly in place. The cord prevents the cup from slipping out of the pocket and spilling. This design is a stroke of genius. In the past we have used drink holders on bags which did not prevent drinks from slipping out. Some of the spills stained the bag, ruined some of the contents, and once caused mold to grow in the bag. We've been using the Skip-Hop bag for 4 months and have had no spilling problems. I also like that the straps are padded which keeps them from pressing uncomfortably on my daughter's shoulders. The straps are also big enough for me to sling over one of my shoulders when we are using it as a diaper bag. The backpack itself is small enough to slip into the bottom basket of our stroller as well. I am considering buying a second one so that I don't have to constantly switch out the contents when I want to use it as a diaper bag.
on March 4, 2015
I love the zoo packs. My daughter has the owl with the matching lunchie and my son had the elephant with the elephant lunchie. They are well made, and I love that after a year of use (at least for my toddler who takes it to daycare everyday) it's still in good condition with very minor noticeable scuffs (and it definitely gets man-handled and abused). It's the perfect size to make an extended weekend's worth of outfits and necessities when we go to grandma's or to pack fun activities (including coloring books) and snacks when we go out.
on April 5, 2014
We bought this backpack for my older son when he was just about 2 years old. He's almost 5 now, and admittedly, outgrowing his little backpack. I can't believe how much use we got out of it. At first, it was just a present so that he could have a little "luggage" of his own with little surprises in a long airplane trip, and we used to carry a change of clothes, pull ups in it during outings when he was potty training (plus a snack). We still use it as everyday pack for day care, holding his blanket and sometimes a snack and given the 2+ years of everyday use, it is holding up great - much better than I ever expected. There only detail that I'm not crazy about is the outside cup holder, which is too short, and sippy cups tend to slide out of it somewhat easily. This hasn't stopped me from coming back for more - I'm here shopping for another one, for my younger son now.
on September 14, 2012
This backpack may be the cutest one I have ever seen. However, it was not big enough for my daughter's homework folder, planner, or a regulare sheet of paper. That being said, this would be a great backpack for preschool, day trips, overnight stays, or basically anything but elementary school. It is durable, sturdy, well made, and visually appealing. I looked for the dumension in the product description here, but found none, just assuming that since it was advertised with other school age backpacks that it would work for us. Not so. We are able to fold the corners of her homework folder down to fit inside, but it is bothersome and she usually has trouble getting the zipper closed by herself. I would definitely buy again if I were buying for a non-school age reason, but for now I am searching for a larger backpack. That is actually the reason I came to write this review- because I am now on Amazon buying a replacement.
on May 16, 2017
This is an adorable pack and just the right size for a toddler. It is well built and has a few little pockets. As a bonus your child will look supoer adorable as they stand in the preschool line :)
on July 5, 2013
Bought this for a 4 year old little girl. This is the cutest little backpack I have ever seen. I wish I had one of these when I was little! This is really well made, fabric is thick, and yet the pack is very light weight. It can fit a lot of things even though it is small (made to fit a a little kid). The straps stretch out so you can use it for many years as long as it stays clean. I would suggest scotch guarding it first but so cute!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see how she likes it!
on January 10, 2014
I ordered this backpack yesterday, it was $18.99 I see that today it is $15, not a big deal but grrrrrr I hate it when that happens! The backpack was delivered in less then a day! I checked it out to make sure I did not get a fake as that seems to be happening. So I made sure I ordered from a Amazon fulfillment center. I could have picked one from the hop skip website, it $20 but I needed (wanted it) by our next outing in a few days.
My child is 15 months old and spends short amount of time (1.5hrs a week) at a gym daycare, and we go out shopping, story time etc and I did not need the whole fully stocked diaper bag. what was happening was leave the diaper bag in the car and hope we didn't need a change, then I started keeping a diaper, wipes and some snack pouches in my purse, this got old fast and I needed to leave those items with my kid and didn't want to leave my purse so after looking at solutions I decided this was the cutest backpack ever and my daughter can have it with us, it is not big and bulky like a diaper bag, but better then using my purse!
As soon as it arrived I emptied all the baby stuff out of my purse/bag the backpack will hold diapers, wipes, a jacket, and more! I was concerned about it being too small as some people pointed out, but since we have 1.5 years before pre-school I thought it was worth the cost if we used it 3 times a week for a year+ and if it lasts into pre-school even better! I have a feeling that I will mostly be carrying the bag for her, My daughter wore it for a little while, the straps are very adjustable, they will fit a small toddler all the way to an adult.
It says it comes with a snack pouch, I was a little disappointed to learn that the snack pack is just the front pocket. They should have called it a insulated snack pocket. Snack pouch sounded to me like something we could remove from the backpack, fill with snacks. But there is a matching lunch bag that I will get if we need meals on the go regularly. Right now this backpack is perfect for our needs. I am so happy I don't have to keep my kids stuff in my bag anymore. This is so much easier to carry. I will still keep the fully stocked diaper bag in the car (because what else am I going to do with it) it has the emergency supplies, sunblock, teething gel, tylenol.
on October 10, 2016
Such a cute backpack! I bought this for my 2 year old who is in a toddler program at our church and she loves it!
on July 25, 2016
We have this backpack for our daughter for almost three years now. It has been in a lot of washes, but it still looks as new and as well-built as when we first go it. To be fair, she wasn't using it for regular school. She was using it for day care, which the backpack was not really being taking out or putting it back during the day.

Pro: Absolutely adorable style; super quality material and construction; reasonably priced (I paid $12.49 in 2013)

Con: none, I only wish they have a bigger version for older kids (elementary school age). It fits for preschool children, maybe up to kindergartener but no more.