Truck Season Automotive Beauty Magazine Deals Women's Block Sandals nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Introducing Fire TV Cube Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon GoliathSeason2 GoliathSeason2 GoliathSeason2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on September 13, 2014
These are adorable!!! The larger one is perfect for a sandwich- it is bigger that the sandwich so there is no worry of it fitting or having trouble getting the sandwich in the bag. The smaller one is more of a round shape than it looks in the picture. Perfect size for goldfish, grapes, etc. The small bag is a little hard to get turned inside out for cleaning but just takes a little effort. The material on the outside is wipeable. Great purchase for sure!
on December 28, 2016
Adorable. Great gift for a child. If you are a fun loving adult, you will enjoy this product as well for travel or work.
on January 28, 2016
So far so good and I have dropped them in the washer (gentle cycle) and it has come out like new. Easy for my 5 year old to manage and of course saves money being reusable.
on November 30, 2014
I love these cute skip hop reusable snack and sandwich bags. Unfortunately, they STINK of chemicals, and even after washing them and air drying, they have an odd smell to them. I will NOT be using them for food. The larger snack bag I'm using as an activity bag and keep crayons, small toys, drawing paper, etc. inside. It fits perfectly in my purse and I like knowing I always have something to do for my 21 mo. The smaller snack bag I hooked onto my stroller and toss my keys, lip gloss, small sunscreen etc inside. They are useful, but I wouldn't trust them with my food....
on October 21, 2014
These are great!!! No more wasted baggies for little snacks for my daughter. I bought the whole set - lunch bag, watter bottle and these. They are adorable - Such a money saver!
on January 31, 2015
Excited about these! Got them when they went on sale, but would happily pay full price now that I see the quality and size. The strap on the snack bag is a must have bonus that will keep me coming back to skip hop.
on April 28, 2014
These bags are of great quality and my 9 year old daughter loves opening them up in the lunch room. Very cute and saves a lot in plastic bag waste.
4 people found this helpful
on November 3, 2015
Could not resist buying these to match the lunchbox and backpack my preschooler already had. We've liked all the products made by this brand, and the sandwich bag meets my expectations. The snack bag gets used the most, since it has a little handle on it so my child can hold it easily while, you guessed it, having a snack. And it has a zipper, so it can be opened easily by her, and sealed closed so crackers don't spill all over the place. Both items are large sized for a small kid. My kid doesn't eat more than half a sandwich for lunch so the sandwich bag usually gets apple slices or something else in it, and folded up to fit in the lunch box. We've tried a number of different reusable sandwich/snack bags and this is one of my favorites because of the zipper instead of velcro.
One person found this helpful
on March 16, 2015
I bought this reusable sandwich and snack bags set, for my 2 years old grand daughter to bring snack to daycare. They are cure, colorful and useful . My grand daughter love it. The handle on the back of the snack bag add to the ease. It is perfect for her little hand to hold it. Very happy with this purchase!
on April 1, 2015
Great bags for little teether toys for the baby until she's older and ready for snacks. Cute and a great size.