Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Skip Hop Baby Zoo Little Kid and Toddler 2-Piece Reusable Sandwich and Snack Bag Mealtime Set, Multi Otis Owl
Celebrity Picks 2016 Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Presto! Laundry Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services westworld westworld westworld  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 40 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on February 13, 2014
This set is obviously super cute! It is great for parents who like their kids to have a 'complete set' with the backpack and other things from the Skip Hop Zoo line. The bags are great in size compared to other snack holders that are much smaller (OXO, Boon, etc) in my opinion. Oddly, I don't understand why the care instructions tags on the bags are sooo huge in comparison to the bag itself. I really don't like snipping these tags but these are really large for the bag. The lining is great and makes easy to keep clean. You can pull the bag inside out and wash fairly easily. I would like to see more animals to match the rest of the zoo line.
on January 8, 2016
I have the same shape of the bag. Now my daughter is so happy to have this bag and lunch bag with owls. Product quality is safe. Put the pastry is light smoking is convenient.
There is also easy to handle in the bag using young daughter.
on April 28, 2014
These bags are of great quality and my 9 year old daughter loves opening them up in the lunch room. Very cute and saves a lot in plastic bag waste.
on November 3, 2015
Could not resist buying these to match the lunchbox and backpack my preschooler already had. We've liked all the products made by this brand, and the sandwich bag meets my expectations. The snack bag gets used the most, since it has a little handle on it so my child can hold it easily while, you guessed it, having a snack. And it has a zipper, so it can be opened easily by her, and sealed closed so crackers don't spill all over the place. Both items are large sized for a small kid. My kid doesn't eat more than half a sandwich for lunch so the sandwich bag usually gets apple slices or something else in it, and folded up to fit in the lunch box. We've tried a number of different reusable sandwich/snack bags and this is one of my favorites because of the zipper instead of velcro.
on November 30, 2014
I love these cute skip hop reusable snack and sandwich bags. Unfortunately, they STINK of chemicals, and even after washing them and air drying, they have an odd smell to them. I will NOT be using them for food. The larger snack bag I'm using as an activity bag and keep crayons, small toys, drawing paper, etc. inside. It fits perfectly in my purse and I like knowing I always have something to do for my 21 mo. The smaller snack bag I hooked onto my stroller and toss my keys, lip gloss, small sunscreen etc inside. They are useful, but I wouldn't trust them with my food....
on September 13, 2014
These are adorable!!! The larger one is perfect for a sandwich- it is bigger that the sandwich so there is no worry of it fitting or having trouble getting the sandwich in the bag. The smaller one is more of a round shape than it looks in the picture. Perfect size for goldfish, grapes, etc. The small bag is a little hard to get turned inside out for cleaning but just takes a little effort. The material on the outside is wipeable. Great purchase for sure!
on March 16, 2015
I bought this reusable sandwich and snack bags set, for my 2 years old grand daughter to bring snack to daycare. They are cure, colorful and useful . My grand daughter love it. The handle on the back of the snack bag add to the ease. It is perfect for her little hand to hold it. Very happy with this purchase!
on February 10, 2015
I bought them as an alternative to ziplock bags to store vegetables, and they work very well! I love the cuteness of the bag and how easy they are to clean. I usually have them dry on flipped over cups, which is wonderful!
on January 31, 2015
Excited about these! Got them when they went on sale, but would happily pay full price now that I see the quality and size. The strap on the snack bag is a must have bonus that will keep me coming back to skip hop.
on September 6, 2014
Bought it as a birthday gift for my 4-year-old niece, and she loved it! Looks adorable and it's the perfect size for her. The picture is very true in color. Bought the zoo backpack brown hedgehog to go with it; just as cute. She's all set for pre-K.