Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Skip Hop Zoo Reusable Sandwich and Snack Bag Set, Owl
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

Color: Owl|Item Package Quantity: 1|Change
Price:$11.00 - $99,999.99

on March 6, 2014
As the mom of two preschoolers and a toddler, I rarely leave the house without taking a snack along. We've tried a variety of storage options and these are by far our favorite. The re-usability factor and trendy designs earn them a high rating even before putting them to use. My girls were excited by the different animal choices and couldn't wait to try them out. I washed our owl and ladybug bags right after removing the packaging and was pleasantly surprised by how quickly they dried. They are large enough for a substantial amount of food to fit, yet manageable for little hands. The handle on the back of the snack bag adds to the ease. I appreciate the soft material, since my kids enjoy banging containers on any hard surface within reach. My favorite feature is that these can be folded and put in my purse without taking up much space. This is a product that I love, my kids love and is good for the environment.
review image review image
on May 11, 2014
I love this set. I use the larger one for a change of clothes and the smaller one has washed perfect in our dishwasher. I make sure to turn off heated dry and all the extras on mine when this is in. My daughter loves carrying her snacks around in something that matches her "big girl bag".
on February 13, 2014
This set is obviously super cute! It is great for parents who like their kids to have a 'complete set' with the backpack and other things from the Skip Hop Zoo line. The bags are great in size compared to other snack holders that are much smaller (OXO, Boon, etc) in my opinion. Oddly, I don't understand why the care instructions tags on the bags are sooo huge in comparison to the bag itself. I really don't like snipping these tags but these are really large for the bag. The lining is great and makes easy to keep clean. You can pull the bag inside out and wash fairly easily. I would like to see more animals to match the rest of the zoo line.
on October 16, 2015
Although these were smaller than anticipated (another reviewer said that a change of clothes fit in the larger pouch---not even close), they are super cute and my daughter loves them. The largest pouch is a little larger than a sandwich baggie and holds her Goldfish in a Gladware plastic container and a Gogo Squeez applesauce. She uses it to keep her snacks together at preschool. The smaller pouch is bigger than a single serving of Goldfish or other dry snack, but it has a handle that makes it easy to hold. We don't use it for snacks, but instead she has little Squinkies and Shopkins and toys of that size in it. Would definitely purchase these again and plan on giving some as baby shower gifts!
on April 28, 2014
As always, skip hop delivers a great and adorable product, this time was no exception. These work wonderfully to hold my sons snacks in. He thinks the design is so fun and it matches his other skip hop dog stuff, as well.
on July 16, 2015
I was a little disappointed in these bags. My child has everything Skip Hop, but these bags are not the best quality. The material seems cheap and they have only been used a couple times and they are starting to show significant wear and tear.
on April 30, 2015
I love the size of these bags for snacks. They hold a lot. However, after using them for the first, it left my daughter's snack tasting like chemicals. How could these be good for food if they do that?? Kind of disappointed in Skip Hop because I love all of their other products. Someone posted on here that after a week the smell is gone. I'll try that before I officially throw in the towel.
on August 14, 2016
I love these! my kids love these! when they see these they know they're getting a snack and its so easy for them to use (ages 1 and 6). Good size! cute design! easy clean! I've machine washed and dried em, and also hand washed in the sink! Turn inside out and wash and dry and then flip to dry outside. They dry quick! Lots of use and held up great! Ordering more for school lunch boxes!
on April 9, 2016
Cute and easy to wash, just turn inside out. Also can be left in the freezer overnight. I use the smaller pouch for grapes, works out great. The zipper has never snagged and even though it shows some wear from turning inside out a couple dozen times- it has never torn. A good value.
on December 17, 2015
Durable and sturdy feeling. It doesn't feel like it would fall apart after a few washes. We have these and Planet Wise ones. They are different and I use each for different kinds of snacks. These definitely feel more durable than the Planet Wise ones, tough because there is more construction and design to these they are a bit more tricky to flip inside out and clean, so I usually just wash them right side out. Just be careful because there are some corners and crevasses that food can get caught in if you don't wash carefully or don't turn them inside out to wash. LOVE that they have zippers!