Lyft Check out Santa's new ride Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Plus  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(2 star, Verified Purchases). See all 1,049 reviews
on November 3, 2017
This bag is so small I wouldn’t even consider it for a purse. Too short and too narrow. I had ordered the skip hop bottle cooler bag along with this and when I put the cooler in I could barely fit a few diapers and wipes. There is absolutely no other room for stuff like binkies, extra outfit, personal items, etc. p.s. It is advertised that it fits a laptop...what a joke.
on August 28, 2017
I was not a fan of this bag as I felt it was slightly smaller than advertised and not a lot of room.
on May 2, 2017
Good amount of pockets but suuuuuper stiff and rigid, no flexibility to this bag at all! Really disappointed. Literally scratches your hands when your filling the pockets. It's really too bad... not highly recommended ....
on April 8, 2017
It does hold much...not for a busy mom of 3 boys, living in NYC... you have empty the bag to get to something you want in the bottom.
on April 1, 2017
Too small, too narrow. This doesnt work for full time baby bag
on March 22, 2017
This diaper bag was ok, it was difficult to organize things inside but I liked how it looked so we used it for a year without much trouble. Something spilled so I put it in the washer and one of the outside pockets completely ripped. It can't be used any more. Skip hop's warranty doesn't apply because I purchased it from amazon and not skip hop's website. Not thrilled by the lack of quality and warranty.
on March 1, 2017
Lot less spacious than I had imagined. The bag is usually too full to accommodate an extra blanket.
on January 23, 2017
The quality of this bag is superb. My issue was it is SO small. I have 2 little boys and it barely fits the necessities.
on December 2, 2016
I wanted to love it. Love the feel of the material. Feels very sturdy. I just found it to be too narrow for My liking and too small for two kids.
on October 2, 2016
It's really thin and doesn't expand or stretch at all. Not very useful for more than the basics.