Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

Skip Hop Baby Treetop Friends Wise Owl Stroller Bar Activity Toy, Multi
Style: Bar Activity Toy|Change

on January 17, 2014
I just want to list some of my observations of this toy to help others get a better idea about it.

-The 2 side toys do not detach and the tethers are short so for your baby to chew on them (and these 2 are the ones designed to be chewed on) the toy has to be relatively close. My stroller does not have a bar or anything that you could affix it to so that it would be close enough to chew on, but I have attached it to the handle of the shopping cart to give the kiddo something to play with at the store and it works good for that purpose.

-If you want to attached it to the handle of your infant carseat it will get in the way of carrying by the handle if you attach the toy before moving the carrier. I have a Chicco Keyfit 30 (which I LOVE btw) and when I have this thing on the handle I have to wiggle my hand under it to get a grip on the handle (okay it's not a big deal, just a minor annoyance) but it entertains the kiddo for the most part. Sometimes it rolls too far forward so that the mirror isn't visible by the baby and the straps can be fanagled to be tight enough but it would probably fit perfectly on an infant car seat with a wider handle.

-If you have your own link chain type toys you can attach it to the middle so that it will be reachable, which is nice if you have it attached to the high chair and baby wants something to chew on.

-I've read in other reviews that people wanted a better mirror...We have a headrest mirror that is good quality and has a good image for a non-glass mirror. In my opinion most of the safety mirrors that are used in toys such as this are the same quality-the image is going to be distorted to some degree and that's just inherent to the product. It didn't bother me and wasn't a big deal, but to some it was a big deal so I guess it comes down to how close to a real mirror you are expecting. This one is wavy and you have to hold it taut to have a clearer reflection.

-If anything gets on it you have to hand wash it. Ours got some spit up on it and all I had were baby wipes but it came right out, so no issues there.

Overall it's a pretty cute toy, it's not very big, but a decent size for something you attach to a car seat. I didn't really like putting it on the car seat and couldn't use it on our stroller because it has a large tray instead of a bar, but I was able to mostly use it grocery shopping, on the high chair, or just as a tummy time toy. If I had seen one in person or put it on the car seat before hand I probably would have found something different, but it is a good product.
12 people found this helpful
on June 22, 2016
it's a ok. it's a bit too close to her face. and is in the way if you pull up the shade of your seat. doesn't really see herself in the mirror. i think the ones that attach on the sides of the carseat is better than the ones that attach on the carrying handle.
on September 7, 2014
its a cute little design, fairly flimsy and i wish that the mirror clearer so our LO could actually see herself - this is more of a fun house mirror and she loses interest fairly quickly with it. personally, i wouldn't buy again, but its well made and the animals are soft. its just not a hit with our baby girl so far.
One person found this helpful
on January 8, 2018
Just exactly what I thought it would be. Love it!
on September 7, 2014
I love all this skip hop & this doesn't disappoint either. It's so cute & my daughter loves it! She's constantly talking to the owl & loves to use the apple as a teething toy. I use this on a britax b-ready carseat & it works great.
on March 1, 2016
My little girl sometimes likes it. I wish the toys were lower because my daughter can barely grab the toys.
on August 2, 2014
The toys hang to low and it hits my kids head everything i move her carseat around.. i had to take it down and i haven't use it for her carseat.. i instead moved it to her bouncer. works good there.
on September 3, 2014
My son played with this for a few weeks and then got sick of it. It was good while it lasted - made him happy to be in the stroller while we ate brunch or took long walks.
on September 21, 2015
Very cute and good quality but it's a little but too big for an infant carrier bar.
'
on September 28, 2015
We used these in the car seat. Great quality. Would buy again.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.