Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Skip Hop Baby Treetop Friends Wise Owl Stroller Bar Activity Toy, Multi
Style: Bar Activity Toy|Change

on January 17, 2014
I just want to list some of my observations of this toy to help others get a better idea about it.

-The 2 side toys do not detach and the tethers are short so for your baby to chew on them (and these 2 are the ones designed to be chewed on) the toy has to be relatively close. My stroller does not have a bar or anything that you could affix it to so that it would be close enough to chew on, but I have attached it to the handle of the shopping cart to give the kiddo something to play with at the store and it works good for that purpose.

-If you want to attached it to the handle of your infant carseat it will get in the way of carrying by the handle if you attach the toy before moving the carrier. I have a Chicco Keyfit 30 (which I LOVE btw) and when I have this thing on the handle I have to wiggle my hand under it to get a grip on the handle (okay it's not a big deal, just a minor annoyance) but it entertains the kiddo for the most part. Sometimes it rolls too far forward so that the mirror isn't visible by the baby and the straps can be fanagled to be tight enough but it would probably fit perfectly on an infant car seat with a wider handle.

-If you have your own link chain type toys you can attach it to the middle so that it will be reachable, which is nice if you have it attached to the high chair and baby wants something to chew on.

-I've read in other reviews that people wanted a better mirror...We have a headrest mirror that is good quality and has a good image for a non-glass mirror. In my opinion most of the safety mirrors that are used in toys such as this are the same quality-the image is going to be distorted to some degree and that's just inherent to the product. It didn't bother me and wasn't a big deal, but to some it was a big deal so I guess it comes down to how close to a real mirror you are expecting. This one is wavy and you have to hold it taut to have a clearer reflection.

-If anything gets on it you have to hand wash it. Ours got some spit up on it and all I had were baby wipes but it came right out, so no issues there.

Overall it's a pretty cute toy, it's not very big, but a decent size for something you attach to a car seat. I didn't really like putting it on the car seat and couldn't use it on our stroller because it has a large tray instead of a bar, but I was able to mostly use it grocery shopping, on the high chair, or just as a tummy time toy. If I had seen one in person or put it on the car seat before hand I probably would have found something different, but it is a good product.
11 helpful votes
12 helpful votes
on July 19, 2017
baby loves it!
on June 22, 2016
it's a ok. it's a bit too close to her face. and is in the way if you pull up the shade of your seat. doesn't really see herself in the mirror. i think the ones that attach on the sides of the carseat is better than the ones that attach on the carrying handle.
on September 7, 2014
its a cute little design, fairly flimsy and i wish that the mirror clearer so our LO could actually see herself - this is more of a fun house mirror and she loses interest fairly quickly with it. personally, i wouldn't buy again, but its well made and the animals are soft. its just not a hit with our baby girl so far.
on January 25, 2014
Skip Hop is one of my favorite brands for baby gear, and I thought I would completely love this toy. It is exactly as depicted and the baby likes it well enough to play with. However, the way it is weighted is a little odd--if you have the mirror strapped on the carseat handle and facing the baby, the toys swing forward and hit him in the face (we have a Graco Snugride carseat and he is 9 months old; the problem occurs in a whole range of carseat handle positions). I think it's because the center owl is long. We don't have this problem with some Infantino and Bright Stars toys that also hang from the bar but are off-center, so it's a little odd and slightly annoying. We still use it, but only when he's awake and wants to play with them actively. It's also fine to hang from other locations (a play gym, crib, etc.).
on July 28, 2017
It's super cute! Nice size and my baby loves it. Definitely worth the price!
on May 18, 2015
A nice addition to our infant car seat. Our little one loves to pull the toys and look at the mirror while riding in the car. The middle owl is detachable so you can give it to the baby to use as a rattle.
on July 7, 2013
My 6 month old son loves this especially the teether on it. I wish it could stay in one position as it tends to rotate a little but my son doesn't mind. I do add more toys on it using ring hooks
3 helpful votes
on September 14, 2014
The leaf started sagging after a few days making it look worn and cheap. I ended up removing it from my car seat handle and sometimes just give it to my son to hold. I have other skip hop products which I love so I expected more from this.
on September 7, 2014
I love all this skip hop & this doesn't disappoint either. It's so cute & my daughter loves it! She's constantly talking to the owl & loves to use the apple as a teething toy. I use this on a britax b-ready carseat & it works great.